News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anyone have a spare ticket for tomorrow please?

Started by fulham traveller, May 12, 2012, 07:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham traveller

I am new to this site, but been going to ffc for over 30 years, acted to slowly to get a ticket due to family issues, done most the european home and away and went to the faroes on the 30th june, can anyone sort me out thanks

FatFreddysCat

Hmmm a first post looking for a ticket, possible tout, spurt fan. Sorry if your not, but i'm sure you'll get a good grilling before getting a ticket. Good luck if you are Fulham and COYWS.

fulham traveller

Its good to be suspicious, but I am ffc througha through any grilling will do me, first game I can remember 1976 v hull 0-0 best and marsh played, first away gamw luton away 1978 lost two with mary doughty, aged 13 I went to every home and away except hull away won 1-0 1981. Went shrewsury away 1980 losr 5-2 relegated that season, I can riright a book here, favourite player ivor, roger brown, best moment europa cup run, went to 7 away games, this season went to the faroes me plus 27 others, probably missed 4-6 homes games in the last ten years due to holidays, did not get a ticket due to being to slow and has a family death, any questions I am all ears

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

finnster01

Quote from: fulham traveller on May 12, 2012, 10:12:52 PM
:001: love them

:clap_hands: Somebody please help this man out if they can  :54:

FatFreddysCat

fulham traveller

this seems full of proper fans, like the tiff used to be, before the idiots came on board from ffc.com

finnster01

Quote from: fulham traveller on May 13, 2012, 11:20:32 AM
Ticket now sorted thanks

Very glad to hear that, and welcome to FoF. Please don't be a stranger. Looking fwd to your posts.

Logicalman

Quote from: fulham traveller on May 12, 2012, 11:38:45 PM
this seems full of proper fans, like the tiff used to be, before the idiots came on board from ffc.com

Agreed, most of the mods here were on, and know, the posters on the offal, and ensure the complete idiots don't get to be on FoF.
Whether, in the words of those on the offal, that makes FoF a 'stuffy' and 'boring' place, that's each persons opinion, but you won't get (much) abuse here, especially personal abuse, and no language. Also, unlike the offal, all the mods here are hard core Fulham through and through and you can question them (via PM please) if you don't agree with their actions.

Enjoy the MB FT, hope to see you over the summer.