watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa

Started by SP, May 13, 2012, 07:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Not looking good for Villa next season, on current form they're gone already.  Perhaps we can get 6 points off them next season - that would be a first.

leonffc

On current form, so are Liverpool. Good riddance!!

ScalleysDad

I am reminded, before the infighting starts over transfers and Jol waving inappropriataly, that things could be significantly worse. Bolton and Blackburn are done and perhaps doomed whilst Wolves will be a top Championship side for a season or two and the once mighty Villa could be next seasons Blackburn. I have three Villa colleagues who are not renewing their season tickets. They had actually decided this during the week so it was before todays debacle. To have such avid fans walk away from a Club because of the manager and the general management of the Club must be heart breaking but they were adamant they would not support McLeish by one penny. 

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

We have so much to be grateful for,Villa,Blackburn,Bolton could very easierly be us if it wasn't for MAF
so let the naysayers waffle on about Jol waving to Spurs fans or players getting old or leaving-I just happy we are still in the Prem and fighting fit-WE FINISHED 9TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE HAPPY  098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif

Fletchino

Does anybody think we can/should nick Darren bent off of them? I think he would be great for us

HatterDon

I'm stunned that MacLeish still has a job. Come to that, I'm still stunned he got one at Villa in the first place. After the performance of Birmingham City after they won the Carling Cup, why ANYONE would have signed him would be the question. Why you'd take a failure from your biggest rival ... .

Villa have a lot of talented youngsters coming through their system, and they bring in plenty of cash. A new gaffer will return them where they should be all the time -- in the top 8.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AlFayedsChequebook

I reckon that Villa might be in for Lambert in the summer.

Which will be bad news for Norwich, but great news for Villa who might make waves next season.

Matt Inglis

Quote from: FLETCHINO on May 14, 2012, 06:19:15 AM
Does anybody think we can/should nick Darren bent off of them? I think he would be great for us
He has Liverpool written all over him. The same as Adam and Downing, I fear. Definitely don't think he could do a job for us, if you don't have world class delivery from the wings he won't do a God damn thing.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Matt Inglis on May 14, 2012, 09:32:26 AM
Quote from: FLETCHINO on May 14, 2012, 06:19:15 AM
He has Liverpool written all over him. The same as Adam and Downing, I fear. Definitely don't think he could do a job for us, if you don't have world class delivery from the wings he won't do a God damn thing.

You dont need 'world class' delivery from the wings, but I am not sure his all round game is good enough to play the striker role we are looking for.

He gets goals though. A lot of goals.

rusty shackleford

McLeish will not last the summer after that scare. Its a pity they didnt go down this season

domprague

Bent gets goals but I'm not sure how. He can miss some howlers. I think he's fine if he's on a run of scoring but he can look woeful at times.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.