watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spurs

Started by YankeeJim, May 13, 2012, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

I'm fairly new, only having been around since McGod came to the Cottage. I don't remember us ever geeting a point off Spurs. When is the last time we peed on their parade?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Jack Fulham

We used to beat them at the cottage a fair bit but not recently. Bit of a bogey team.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Barry Hales scored a brace and Boa the other  in 2003 ...............we had just found out that the club had unloaded
Mo  - (not)sure Marlet
We beat them  0-3 at their ground .......great day

Barry Hayles.avi

White Hart Lane has been awful we have only won at theirs twice since the end of the Second World War.!!!!!

leonffc

A few years ago under Martin (Totenham) Jol they absolutely pissed all over us in the first half. Bale and berbatov run us ragged and somehow we went in 3-1 down at halftime; should have been 5 or 6. Second half we had them and Dio scored THAT over head kick = 3-3. What a game.
They hated playing us for a good fw years. Funnily enough, they wanted bale out cos he was never in acwinning team. He was awesome that day, just not as awarsome as Dio Kamara!!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

here you are Leon ...one goal anyway
Kamara Bicycle V Tottenham

YankeeJim

Kat, how could I have forgotten that one?
Thanks.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

rusty shackleford

We beat them at the cottage a couple of years ago. 2 1 I think. Gomes threw the ball in his own net

FatFreddysCat

I was at White Hart Lane When Harry Bayles destroyed them, Zat Knight was outstanding (no really he was) and if i recall Glenda Hoddle got the sack the next day. Good Times.

Burt

There is a working man's club opposite their ground and me and my brother were in there before and after our 3-0 win, courtesy of our Spurs-supporting brother in law. It was great to see the long faces after...

The most gutted I have ever seen them though was when we beat them 3-2 at Loftus Road, after being 2 down at half time. We played the best 45 minutes I have ever seen us play after the break, and Leggy nabbed it in injury time. They would have gone top had they won.

Berserker

Well the three Spurs supporters i meet at the bus stop st Tottenham Hail was great, it looked like we were going to be late for the match because of the tube disruptions, so they decided to get a taxi and then offered me a lift in it, they wouldn't take any money towards it either
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamguy

COYW!

fulham traveller

I remember that well, I bought my new pipezx kit (home) nice. Warm day and they were singing going down, at the end I think. We were singing that to them, my lucky pipex top guttted when I lost it

FatFreddysCat

Not forgetting Hayles and the Horse destroying them in the cup, Sol Cambell got run ragged.