watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hughes

Started by Reindeer, May 13, 2012, 11:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

Can't we just say that it was actually a rather brilliant move by Adebayor? I am always surprised that people need to slate defenders or the goalkeeper when I thought that Adebayor set himself up nicely. The through pass by Van der Vaart was of great quality, the fact that Adebayor kept running was too.

And if you really need someone to blame: if you watch the replay you can see that Schwarzer was insufficiently covering his far corner. He is too old now. Should have been much faster on the ball   :032:

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Berserker

I'd brought my camera to the match for the first time and was just about to take a photo of the boys when it happened, actually had my finger on  the button. I didn't bother then as I felt I had jinxed our team  :58:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Reindeer on May 14, 2012, 11:51:11 AM
Kelly gave up on tracking back to presumably let Hughes take over.  Therefore it is down to Hughes to deal with the situation.  He didn't, they scored etc etc..

Hughes's job was to stop Van Der Vaart getting a shot off, Kelly should've stayed with his man.

leonffc

I watched it on skys football first extended highlights this morning and Kelly got absolutely panned by the pundit. Hughes didn't get a mention. I think that says it all.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

It was Kelly all day long .....................any defender in the Premiership,  worth his salt,   knows there are no 2nd chance with  Big Red Ade.....

leonffc

Quote from: Reindeer on May 14, 2012, 12:16:13 PM
Quote from: leonffc on May 14, 2012, 09:25:28 AM
I'm glad I didn't take your spare ticket yesterday Reindeer. I don't think I could have taken A) your blinkered ramblings B) the risk of your semen landing in my lap as you knocked one out everytime Senderos poked his head out of the dugout!! :-)

That's a bit of a personal dig, isn't it?

Scrap that, it's actually quite funny and am highly amused.  My hangover head from yesterday didn't have a sense of humour, but coffee has seen to that now.

No no, not at all. It was a joke.
Sorry, but you do make me chuckle with your 'crush'. ;)

Reindeer

Quote from: leonffc on May 15, 2012, 08:32:23 AM
Quote from: Reindeer on May 14, 2012, 12:16:13 PM
Quote from: leonffc on May 14, 2012, 09:25:28 AM
I'm glad I didn't take your spare ticket yesterday Reindeer. I don't think I could have taken A) your blinkered ramblings B) the risk of your semen landing in my lap as you knocked one out everytime Senderos poked his head out of the dugout!! :-)

That's a bit of a personal dig, isn't it?

Scrap that, it's actually quite funny and am highly amused.  My hangover head from yesterday didn't have a sense of humour, but coffee has seen to that now.

No no, not at all. It was a joke.
Sorry, but you do make me chuckle with your 'crush'. ;)

You're right, I love the big galoot!