watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nfr: Norwich

Started by Jack Fulham, May 14, 2012, 09:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Do people actually think they play a good brand of football which has often been said this season. Whenever I've watched them this season, they've reminded me of Stoke, plenty of long balls into the the box or crosses into the box. To there credit though, probably not as dirty as Stoke. They have a very direct style, very different to that of Swansea who they have often been compared to this season. The only comparison I can really make is that they were both promoted sides. They have very contrasting styles of football. Well done to Norwich though, staying up comfortably with a team with barely any premier league experience is quite a feat.

Matt Inglis

There's a lot to dislike about them really. In fact I really don't like Mr. Lambert personally.
You are correct, they are the long ball team this season, someone posted a statistic on here earlier that sowed the average number of long balls per game and they were by far number one.

However, they fielded a team of 11 English born players during the season, and that makes me love the ethic there, I wish Fulham were doing more to promote the future of British football. Assuming the two mentioned statements are mutually exclusive, however, I wouldn't want that at the cost of playing long ball football.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

AlFayedsChequebook

Lambert is a pragmatist and this is reflected in his style of football.

They are very direct, but can mix it up and are definitely a cut above Stoke, with the likes of Hoolihan and Surman adding some flair.

The fact that the team is comprised mainly of League 1/Championship quality players, Lambert has done an astonishing job this season. If he goes, I will pencil them in for an immediate return to the Championship next year because they would need both an excellent managerial appointment and a load of new players in order to repeat this season.