more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR England; who would you take?

Started by Bassey the warrior, May 14, 2012, 04:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

The title says it all really.
Hart, Carson, Stockdale, Richards, Walker, Lescott, Cahill, Jones, Cole, Baines, Lennon, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Milner, Parker (if fit, Carrick if not), Barry, Young, Gerrard, Lampard, Cleverly, Bent (if fit, Holt if not), Sturridge, Welbeck, Rooney

Line up:
               Hart
Walker Cahill Lescott Cole
        Parker (Jones) Barry
Lennon  Welbeck   Young
          Rooney (Bent for first two games)

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Goalkeepers - Joe Hart, John Ruddy, David Stockdale.

Defenders - Kyle Walker, Micah Richards, Joleon Lescott, Gary Cahill, Phil Jones, Ashley Cole, Leighton Baines.

Midfielders - Steven Gerrard, Michael Carrick, Scott Parker, James Milner, Gareth Barry, Ashley Young, Adam Johnson.

Forwards - Wayne Rooney, Andy Carroll, Jermain Defoe, Danny Welbeck, Daniel Sturridge.

John Ruddy has had a superb season between the sticks for Norwich, obviously would just be back up for Joe Hart who is quickly becoming one of the best keepers in the world.

Joleon Lescott has looked a man possessed next to Vincent Kompany this season, he's been absolutely amazing. I'd have him and Gary Cahill as our defensive partnership going into the Euros. Walker being my first choice right back and Ashley Cole at left back.

Michael Carrick has been immense this season too. One of the most technically gifted English players since Paul Scholes. He would be in my midfield trio with Steven Gerrard being the more attacking, with Scott Parker getting himself up and down the pitch, he could be injured so from my squad, James Milner would step in, he's hardworking, will run for 90 minutes and good with the ball.

Bet you're all thinking Andy Carroll?!?! He's a superb striker and his goal scoring record this season has been down to Liverpool's lack of quality wingers. He's shown this season, if you get it on his head, there's a very good chance of scoring. Also, we need a big man that can lead the line, I am pretty sure Grant Holt, as well as Norwich City, are a one season wonder. His hold up play could be vital for a possible game vs Spain. We beat them at Wembley but Darren Bent's hold up play was awful.

First game of Euro's;

------------Hart-----------
-----------Carrick----------
-------Gerrard Parker-----
Johnson--------------Young
------------Carroll----------

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on May 14, 2012, 04:52:23 PM
Goalkeepers - Joe Hart, John Ruddy, David Stockdale.

Defenders - Kyle Walker, Micah Richards, Joleon Lescott, Gary Cahill, Phil Jones, Ashley Cole, Leighton Baines.

Midfielders - Steven Gerrard, Michael Carrick, Scott Parker, James Milner, Gareth Barry, Ashley Young, Adam Johnson.

Forwards - Wayne Rooney, Andy Carroll, Jermain Defoe, Danny Welbeck, Daniel Sturridge.

John Ruddy has had a superb season between the sticks for Norwich, obviously would just be back up for Joe Hart who is quickly becoming one of the best keepers in the world.

Joleon Lescott has looked a man possessed next to Vincent Kompany this season, he's been absolutely amazing. I'd have him and Gary Cahill as our defensive partnership going into the Euros. Walker being my first choice right back and Ashley Cole at left back.

Michael Carrick has been immense this season too. One of the most technically gifted English players since Paul Scholes. He would be in my midfield trio with Steven Gerrard being the more attacking, with Scott Parker getting himself up and down the pitch, he could be injured so from my squad, James Milner would step in, he's hardworking, will run for 90 minutes and good with the ball.

Bet you're all thinking Andy Carroll?!?! He's a superb striker and his goal scoring record this season has been down to Liverpool's lack of quality wingers. He's shown this season, if you get it on his head, there's a very good chance of scoring. Also, we need a big man that can lead the line, I am pretty sure Grant Holt, as well as Norwich City, are a one season wonder. His hold up play could be vital for a possible game vs Spain. We beat them at Wembley but Darren Bent's hold up play was awful.

First game of Euro's;

------------Hart-----------
-----------Carrick----------
-------Gerrard Parker-----
Johnson--------------Young
------------Carroll----------
Forgot about Ruddy. I'd take him instead of Carson.