watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Burak Yilmaz

Started by NorthernWhite, May 15, 2012, 06:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

We've been heavily linked with the 6'2 striker from Trabzonspor for the last couple of months but according to various Italian media sources, he's set to join Lazio for around EU 10 million.

valdeingruo

I dont believe anything till i see them holding a shirt, more than likely all of our purchases this summer will be along the lines of "who?" and players from the dutch league.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

SKSW6

Would've been good for the 5m euro release clause we were said to have agreed, but not sure about paying 10 for a player who has essentially had only 1 really good season in the Turkish league.

AlFayedsChequebook

As someone pointed out on Twitter - our old friend Diomansy Kamara banged in 15 goals in the league this season for a Turkish club. He was not worth the 6m we paid for him.

HatterDon

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 15, 2012, 09:18:53 AM
As someone pointed out on Twitter - our old friend Diomansy Kamara banged in 15 goals in the league this season for a Turkish club. He was not worth the 6m we paid for him.

I'm not his biggest fan either, AFC, but certainly his performance at Manchester City a few years back resulted in more than 6m in our coffers.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr_Moon

I watched him play last week. Spent a fair amount of time on the floor, including one notable incident where on a corner he drove against a defender, then threw himself to the floor holding his face. When he realised he wasn't getting anything, he ran after the defender and pushed him in the neck. Red card.

He's probably a good footballer, his goalscoring record suggests he is but if that game was anything to do by, the amateur dramatics will be out.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: HatterDon on May 15, 2012, 03:14:38 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 15, 2012, 09:18:53 AM

I'm not his biggest fan either, AFC, but certainly his performance at Manchester City a few years back resulted in more than 6m in our coffers.

Yes, this argument is often trotted out, and there is some merit to it.

The counter is that if he had not been so bloody awful in the preceding months, we would not have been in that position in the first place!

EricB

Although he may still end up at Lazio.............they seem concerned that Fulham may come in with a late bid ( or at least that is my understanding of the translation)

EXCLUSIVE - On Yilmaz also Fulham, Lazio works with the lights off ... The agent said, "Contacts with the Biancocelesti? I can not deny ..."
24/05/2012 18:01 by Marco Valerio Bava   article read 3971 times
Source: Lalaziosiamonoi.it

The coach to choose from, players almost bought and objectives already identified but not yet centered. Lazio on the market works, it does so in a fever because the meat is so much fire. Lotito is continuing its consultations within the next week and will choose who to entrust the technical guide of Lazio. The names in dance are so many, the decision has not yet been taken. Tare, meanwhile, works on those players, meanwhile, will be the first building blocks on which version of the Lazio 2012/2013. For Ederson's missing, for Brentwood's speech has started and is awaiting the verdict in the trial in which he is charged with the burning of his house before putting pen to paper the deal. Defense and midfield, missing the attack. And ' Burak Yilmaz man chosen by ds Biancocelesti to complement Klose next season. Power and sense of goals, these are the main features of this bomber, able to sign 32 goals in the last Super Lig. Tare has followed him much, he pondered the choice and now Lazio is doing everything possible to tear the owner of the card Trabzonspor and competition. On him we have English and Spanish clubs: Atletico Madrid look for a striker who can take over a Radamel Falcao, Fulham, however, has decided to relaunch and would like to combine Russian Progrebnyak Yilmaz. Just the London club, in these last hours, he launched the offensive on the Turkish national team striker, led the Dutch coach Martin Jol dall'avallo. Not only that, but Hiddink, friend and compatriot of Jol, he would recommend to Yilmaz (Turkey coach Guus was until a few months ago, before landing all'Anzhi and it was he who made ​​his debut in the national Burak) to choose the Fulham . [/b]An additional obstacle for Lazio, however, Hiddink's recommendations in hand, has by his preference of the player who prefers Italy to England and would like to play in a club that compete in next season, will play the European Cup. The Lazio works without lights, without proclamations: Yilmaz is a goal, the main attack. The termination clause of 5 million euros in the contract of the attacker, however, that does not scare the Trabzonspor, Sakar Vice President of the mouth, announced today. "We know that the player could free himself with that clause, but we do not want to sell it and he never asked for the assignment." In fact, Burak not wait to pack his bags and leave Trabzon, wants to confront a championship level and Italy drew him particularly. In recent days, Tare and the agent of Yilmaz, Ali Egesel, met in Milan during the WyScout. The agreement between the parties does not yet exist: the attacker, in Turkey, earns about 3 million per year, Lazio 1.3 offers more prizes, but the proposal is set to rise: "Yilmaz could sign for Lazio at any time ", it was then allowed to escape Egesel Turkish media. The company is pressing Biancocelesti, Burak said he was willing to lower their economic demands while landing in Italy and Lazio wants to please him: "I do not want to talk about Yilmaz and comment. Contacts with Lazio? I can not deny .. . ", said the agent Exclusive to Lalaziosiamonoi . it. Yilmaz awaits his chance, quivers, wants to compete on the big stages. The Lazio work and dreams of the coup.

finnster01

Quote from: EricB on May 24, 2012, 08:49:10 PM
Although he may still end up at Lazio.............they seem concerned that Fulham may come in with a late bid ( or at least that is my understanding of the translation)

EXCLUSIVE - On Yilmaz also Fulham, Lazio works with the lights off ... The agent said, "Contacts with the Biancocelesti? I can not deny ..."
24/05/2012 18:01 by Marco Valerio Bava   article read 3971 times
Source: Lalaziosiamonoi.it

The coach to choose from, players almost bought and objectives already identified but not yet centered. Lazio on the market works, it does so in a fever because the meat is so much fire. Lotito is continuing its consultations within the next week and will choose who to entrust the technical guide of Lazio. The names in dance are so many, the decision has not yet been taken. Tare, meanwhile, works on those players, meanwhile, will be the first building blocks on which version of the Lazio 2012/2013. For Ederson's missing, for Brentwood's speech has started and is awaiting the verdict in the trial in which he is charged with the burning of his house before putting pen to paper the deal. Defense and midfield, missing the attack. And ' Burak Yilmaz man chosen by ds Biancocelesti to complement Klose next season. Power and sense of goals, these are the main features of this bomber, able to sign 32 goals in the last Super Lig. Tare has followed him much, he pondered the choice and now Lazio is doing everything possible to tear the owner of the card Trabzonspor and competition. On him we have English and Spanish clubs: Atletico Madrid look for a striker who can take over a Radamel Falcao, Fulham, however, has decided to relaunch and would like to combine Russian Progrebnyak Yilmaz. Just the London club, in these last hours, he launched the offensive on the Turkish national team striker, led the Dutch coach Martin Jol dall'avallo. Not only that, but Hiddink, friend and compatriot of Jol, he would recommend to Yilmaz (Turkey coach Guus was until a few months ago, before landing all'Anzhi and it was he who made ​​his debut in the national Burak) to choose the Fulham . [/b]An additional obstacle for Lazio, however, Hiddink's recommendations in hand, has by his preference of the player who prefers Italy to England and would like to play in a club that compete in next season, will play the European Cup. The Lazio works without lights, without proclamations: Yilmaz is a goal, the main attack. The termination clause of 5 million euros in the contract of the attacker, however, that does not scare the Trabzonspor, Sakar Vice President of the mouth, announced today. "We know that the player could free himself with that clause, but we do not want to sell it and he never asked for the assignment." In fact, Burak not wait to pack his bags and leave Trabzon, wants to confront a championship level and Italy drew him particularly. In recent days, Tare and the agent of Yilmaz, Ali Egesel, met in Milan during the WyScout. The agreement between the parties does not yet exist: the attacker, in Turkey, earns about 3 million per year, Lazio 1.3 offers more prizes, but the proposal is set to rise: "Yilmaz could sign for Lazio at any time ", it was then allowed to escape Egesel Turkish media. The company is pressing Biancocelesti, Burak said he was willing to lower their economic demands while landing in Italy and Lazio wants to please him: "I do not want to talk about Yilmaz and comment. Contacts with Lazio? I can not deny .. . ", said the agent Exclusive to Lalaziosiamonoi . it. Yilmaz awaits his chance, quivers, wants to compete on the big stages. The Lazio work and dreams of the coup.

Do you have to pay extra for each time you use a white-space or a return? My head hasn't struggled that much since last time I watched Midnight Express
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

elgreenio

signed for Galatasaray
touch my camera through the fence