watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watch the England Games At Craven Cottage

Started by White Noise, May 17, 2012, 12:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2012/May/Euro2012atCravenCottage.aspx

Euro 2012 at Craven Cottage

Thursday 17th May 2012

During the summer break, Craven Cottage is proud to be hosting a number of live screening events for the UEFA Euro 2012 Championships.

Tickets for these screenings are available to buy online today for just £10. Your ticket includes a complimentary beer, wine or soft drink, and a hot food item.

Choose from the following fixtures:
France v England - Monday 11th June (5pm Kick-Off)
Sweden v England - Friday 15th June (7.45pm Kick-Off)
Italy v Ireland - Monday 18th June (7.45 Kick-Off)
England v Ukraine - Tuesday 19th June (7.45pm Kick-Off)

Buy Today

If you're looking to entertain clients, celebrate a birthday or host a special event during Euro 2012 we also have a wide range of event packages available to suit. Packages start from just £35 per person. Find out more about our event packages here.   

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2012/May/Euro2012atCravenCottage.aspx#ixzz1v7uc8LV2

Mr_Moon

Who in their right mind would pay for this?

Burt

I guess it may appeal to some who live near the ground, but for me I will be in the comfort of either the George & Dragon in Thames Ditton, or my armchair!!

Ron Sheepskin

I did this for the Europa final - not as good as being there I'm sure, but McBride's rocked that night. I did it for Citeh away, which was ok if you ignored the result.

I cannot think of a reason to pay £10 for a vaguely warm pie and a pint of something masquerading as beer to watch no Fulham players play against a team of no Fulham players.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

cottage cheese

its insane...this club totally has no idea how to promote or run events.

it should be free to all and they would have made double/triple the amount of cash through the bars and food then the entrance fee.
No fee = in most cases more people....yet this club does not understand

The Equalizer

Quote from: cottage cheese on May 17, 2012, 03:38:58 PM
its insane...this club totally has no idea how to promote or run events.

it should be free to all and they would have made double/triple the amount of cash through the bars and food then the entrance fee.
No fee = in most cases more people....yet this club does not understand

I'm sure the amount of people who do it will define whether or not it was successful. Somehow I think they might be the winners here...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MJG

They need to charge to know the kind of numbers they will get.
Otherwise how many staff food drinks should they put on.
I run events and its better to have a least some kind of figure on who will turn up. If it don't sell they will not run it.
What about registering free I hear you say. 20-30% dropout and no guarantee others will turn up either.