watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Only good thing about Chelsea winning the Champions League

Started by Travers Barney, May 18, 2012, 08:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travers Barney

Is that a charity will benefit from the profit on my £20.00 wager.....suggestions welcome.

If they lose happy days.
We are the whites

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Ron Sheepskin

TB - It would be fitting that the Fulham Foundation benefit from the scum fluking a final.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Travers Barney

We are the whites

Travers Barney

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on May 18, 2012, 08:20:46 PM
TB - It would be fitting that the Fulham Foundation benefit from the scum fluking a final.

Good call Mr S
We are the whites

Scrumpy

Travers, old chap. With respect to all those worthy charities out there, I hope you lose the bet!

If Bayern win, then how about a new flag.....

Fulham FC, twinned with Bayern Munich forever.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Travers Barney

My canary brother is carrying out a similar pledge with Norwich.

We are the whites

Travers Barney

Scrumpy...I like that that ticka tape thing that you have arranged...you are so techno.

We are the whites

LBNo11

...with thanks to Joe James:-

am Samstag, ich bin ein Münchner! Kleben Sie die blaue Fahne in den Arsch...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Travers Barney

Scrumps just to clarify ....I have never ever been so keen to lose £20...in the event Walham Green Dog Track X1 win then the profit goes to a worthwhile cause.

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuwhites
We are the whites

nevzter

Quote from: Travers Barney on May 18, 2012, 08:21:22 PM
Aside from that Nevtzer!!!

And I neglected to say, good on you Mr. Barney.   :clap_hands:
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Travers Barney

Got 15/8 so £37.50 to the Fulham foundation if the worse scenario happens.
We are the whites

Scrumpy

Very, very late equalizer. Penalty save by Cech. fp.gif

It's looking like their name is on the cup. :012:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

jarv

cebu

Quote from: jarv on May 19, 2012, 10:32:33 PM
Scum won, a sad sad sad day.

Yeah but Bayern lost, so there was some very good news!  And Spurs get to try and reach a Europa League final. My crystal ball says this shall not happen, as only one London team in white shirts can achieve this!  :wine:

tslyon

And truth be told, even if the wrong team won, it was an exciting game to watch.  Here in the Sates, it was played on Fox proper (big time TV), so I was happy that American fans were exposed to an exciting finish.

MikeR

One more good thing for FFC: Chelsea winning the CL means that every PL team that finished ahead of us this season plays in Europe next season, which should help us in our quest for a top 6 finish or a cup.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

Supermitch

Quote from: MikeR on May 20, 2012, 03:34:59 AM
One more good thing for FFC: Chelsea winning the CL means that every PL team that finished ahead of us this season plays in Europe next season, which should help us in our quest for a top 6 finish or a cup.

Apart from Everton of course

Travers Barney

Be sending in the wife to collect the money from Ladbrokes New Malden...can't bear the thought of the teller thinking I follow that lot.

Awful awful day.

Change of heart on who should profit from this catastrophe....FOF will receive the monies.

We are the whites