watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The dream fixture Arsenal Barca?

Started by os5889, March 31, 2010, 07:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Almost salivating at the prospect of this game, already more chances than blue poo Inter after 3 minutes.

That boy Messi IS all that

cebu

Seeing the opening minutes, this could end up a nightmare for Arsenal.

os5889

Its weird seeing Arsenal be out Arsenaled?? (* fought to resist ougunned)

cebu

Arsenal need a new motto. How about "You lucky people"!

os5889

HatterDon

The first 40 something minutes were the best display of the beauty that is football that I've seen in almost 45 years of watching -- and this was with Messi having a quiet stretch. Maxwell was incandescent and Arsenal could not do a thing about it.

Arsenal showed a lot of bottle in the 2nd half, but even with both of Barcelona's central defenders banned from the return match, I don't think they have a chance. If Barca isn't the best team on the planet, I'd love to see who is.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

Quote from: HatterDon on March 31, 2010, 10:31:57 PM
The first 40 something minutes were the best display of the beauty that is football that I've seen in almost 45 years of watching -- and this was with Messi having a quiet stretch. Maxwell was incandescent and Arsenal could not do a thing about it.

Arsenal showed a lot of bottle in the 2nd half, but even with both of Barcelona's central defenders banned from the return match, I don't think they have a chance. If Barca isn't the best team on the planet, I'd love to see who is.

Agreed, that first half reminded me of the story of Titus trying to take Jerusalem. Battered the walls but couldn't get in until that first few minutes of the 2nd half, and then wham, two nice goals by Ibrahimovic. Good on Arsenal for not imploding.

Lighthouse

The game reminded of a certain Shakattack side outplaying us. Made me feel better knowing Fulham are not the only side that can be out played for long periods.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

blingo

Don the answer is very simple mate. FULHAM

Burt

Quote from: blingo on April 01, 2010, 09:49:14 AM
Don the answer is very simple mate. FULHAM

YES!!!

Get in there.

Roll on tonight...can't wait.