News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When was the last time you did a number two at the facilities in the Hammy end?

Started by finnster01, May 21, 2012, 04:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Must say I have been lucky enough to avoid doing one (at least as far as I can remember). Have had the odd Wallace & Gromit on several occasions though.

What's the score out there in FoF land on the topic?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Scrumpy

Been in the Hammersmith End for 20-odd years, and never been brave enough to try this.

There used to be a small sit-down loo cubicle at the very end of the Stevenage Road stand, next to the entrance to the Hammersmith End. No one else seemed to be aware of it. When we used to be able to transfer through, I used to have a sly No2 in there.

But I've yet to meet anyone who has had a No2 in the Hammy End and survived.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

BalDrick

Nope never, bizarre really because I had two, one in each season, at Loftus Rd while we were there. Not sure I've ever had one at an away ground.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Captain Peacock

Pretty grim aren't they! Had to take my five year old once this season, he was desperate!
Somewhere in deepest East Surrey
Follow me on twitter @pavo121

Captain Peacock

Somewhere in deepest East Surrey
Follow me on twitter @pavo121

Fletchino

I've never done one myself I've had clean up so my son could  he was grounded for a week after

MJG

Never in the public toilets in any stand but I have done in the cottage toilets.
Played a game there about 20 years ago and used one next to the changing room.

Berserker

Suppose it's more obvious for blokes as they have to use a cubicle where they don't normally, or do they use them for a pee as well as the trough at football when there is a long queue.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

finnster01

Quote from: Berserker on May 21, 2012, 06:43:48 PM
Suppose it's more obvious for blokes as they have to use a cubicle where they don't normally, or do they use them for a pee as well as the trough at football when there is a long queue.

Ms Berserker,
This is the time when the sink comes in handy  take a bow
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 21, 2012, 04:52:30 PM
Been in the Hammersmith End for 20-odd years, and never been brave enough to try this.

There used to be a small sit-down loo cubicle at the very end of the Stevenage Road stand, next to the entrance to the Hammersmith End. No one else seemed to be aware of it. When we used to be able to transfer through, I used to have a sly No2 in there.

But I've yet to meet anyone who has had a No2 in the Hammy End and survived.
It's about time a poo thread emerged so well done Finny  :54:  I've used that a good few times , never been dirty. Once had to go at the old Reading ground , most disgusting khazi ever  :020: .

RidgeRider

Interesting thread Finny  :58:....but must admit it made me  :011: I don't even recall seeing spot where you could actually pull that off comfortably in that closet they called a bathroom behind the HammyEnd. They was some tight quarters when I was there. Good spot for Jacko though to be standing guard "so to speak" near the entrance. :)

EJL

White Noise

While waiting for 'The Daddy' to weigh in on this thread perhaps Hatter Don could revive some memories of the desperate facilities at Luton over the years?

Worst football ground Khazi's would be a long thread and favourite open air facilities in mid winter would be a useful sub thread. 

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Blingo

Never had an Eartha Kitt anywhere at CC but I suppose I could make it an ambition to do so.

HatterDon

I see this thread as getting as much response as the Finnster Classic: "Do you pee sitting down?"
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JBH

The fact is if you are that desperate for a Tom Tit you will go anywhere you can  :028:

Blingo

Quote from: JBH on May 22, 2012, 07:47:08 AM
The fact is if you are that desperate for a Tom Tit you will go anywhere you can  :028:

The underpants being the number one spot lol. It really is tough when you can feel the old tortoise head emerging and can't find anywhere to go.  :dft004: :dft004: :dft004: :dft001: :021:

SG

Quote from: Blingo on May 22, 2012, 08:19:26 AM
Quote from: JBH on May 22, 2012, 07:47:08 AM
The fact is if you are that desperate for a Tom Tit you will go anywhere you can  :028:

The underpants being the number one spot lol. It really is tough when you can feel the old tortoise head emerging and can't find anywhere to go.  :dft004: :dft004: :dft004: :dft001: :021:

LOL - made me chuckle first thing this morning