watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Plan £5m Swoop For Anderlecht Striker Dieumerci Mbokani

Started by White Noise, May 22, 2012, 09:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snibbo

Can we put a clause in his contract to prevent him dancing by the corner flag? :dft012:

dgnffc

Quote from: sipwell on May 22, 2012, 12:43:14 PM
Quote from: dgnffc on May 22, 2012, 10:56:33 AM
Quote from: sipwell on May 22, 2012, 10:19:17 AM
Quote from: dgnffc on May 22, 2012, 10:07:29 AM
Interesting to see in the video above, his teammates Dembele and Fellaini

He never played together with Dembele. With Fellaini yes, with Dembele no.

I must be getting with someone else then. 31 seconds in, number 30 comes to celebrate the goal with him and the name on his shirt ends ..mbele. I just put 2+2 together. There's also another celebration later where the number 30 again celebrates and I'm sure the name begins 'Dembel...'

That is Siramana Dembele :)

Dembele is actually a fairly common name in Mali. A bit like Jones in the UK. Everyone is called Jones there.

Ah, thanks for that. Is it just coincidence that he also wore no 30?

Burt

cmg

Quote from: Burt on May 22, 2012, 01:00:16 PM
I like the idea of "swooping" for someone.

...no, no. We're only planning to swoop at the moment. You know, checking the atlas to find where Brussels is, looking up the Anderlecht telephone number in the Yellow Pages, etc. The actual swooping comes later.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: jarv on May 22, 2012, 11:07:29 AM
Mbokani + Rhodes wow. Where are they all going to fit in?
If there was truth to it. I think either we wouldn't sign Pogo or we would sign Pogo and play rotation. I think in all likelihood Rhodes will probably go out on loan to a Championship club if we sign Mbokani and Pogo. It would have to be with a recall option though. I would be delighted if we got all three. For me strikers are the most important priority, followed by a pacy attack minded right back and a right winger.

HatterDon

If Dempsey leaves, we need 4 or 5 strikers in our squad who would not be out of place on a Premier League pitch. If AJ leaves, we'll have exactly one in Pog. I can't understand why there are folks who feel as if we can't have three quality strikers. Folk get injured, you know.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

And Gentleman Jim desperately runs out to buy an upgraded version of The Rosetta Stone for pronunciation purposes
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead