watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Motspur Park Tour update

Started by Burt, May 23, 2012, 01:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Just an update on the Motspur Park tour.

It has to be during the week, office hours, so we have been offered either Monday 11 June or Tuesday 12 June, we are looking at 3:30 to 5pm.

I am proposing MONDAY 11 JUNE, so that once the tour has been completed we can retire to a local boozer to take in the England v. France match.

I appreciate that this probably won't suit everyone (I will post the names who were interested in a mo) but it's the best under the circumstances, and it is great that the club were agreeable to doing this in the first place...

Burt

Those who flagged up an interest in doing this:

Burt +1
Aussierod   
Reindeer   +1
Ron Sheepskin +1
Peabody   
Rupert   
Berserker   
Leonffc +1
kewbridgeffc +1
Supermitch   
domprague   
LBNo11   
alfayedschequebook   
WhiteJC   
earlbeatty   
TheDoctor +1
Jimpav   
FatFreddysCat   
elgreenio   
WatfordWhite   
Lork   
os5889   

Burt

Please can you PM me or respond to this thread if you can make it or not, as I need to confirm numbers and names with Sarah.

And any newcomers welcome!

The Doctor

Damn it.  I'm being sent to Scotland that week for work.  Will speak to my mate to see if he can make it and get back to you as soon as possible

Peabody

The 11th will be fine for me, however, we are flying to Majorca on the 12th, early flight in fact very early flight so it is doubtful if I will be able to stay for afters

elgreenio

Will have to put in for a half day at work. If it's anything like the one Arsenal training ground tour then there's much insight to be had and I wouldn't recommend missing it

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

Rupert

Just booked the day off, stick me on the "confirmed" list, and thanks very much for all the work involved.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Vinnieffc

Burt - count me in.. I believe I'm getting made redundant this Tuesday so I shall certainly be available !!!

os5889

Bummer, I could only do weekends :(

Even so, thanks for organising it Burt, I'm sure it'll be a top day out.

Travers Barney

We are the whites

Reindeer

Just checking with my +1, but definitely would prefer Monday.

FatFreddysCat

leonffc

Not sure I can get time off that week. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

mrska

add me  plus one    Nice1    000en.gif

Berserker

I will need to e mail my boss to find out if i can have the afternoon off, i'm at Chelsea tomorrow so can't ask personally. I won't be able to let you know until tomorrow night, hope that is ok. Can you let me know what day later. Also i think somebody offered to let me have instructions how to drive there from Swindon, but if i can persuade another Fulham fan from here to come with me i think they may be able to navigate
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Doctor

Quote from: Berserker on May 23, 2012, 05:31:03 PM
Also i think somebody offered to let me have instructions how to drive there from Swindon, but if i can persuade another Fulham fan from here to come with me i think they may be able to navigate

I think that was me.  Even though I can't go, I'm still happy to give you directions (although will probably have to do this before the weekend of 9th/10th June as will probably have limited internet access while away).  PM me if you need driving directions...that offer stands for anyone else as well

Ron Sheepskin

Sorry Burt, I'm going to have to bow out. Off work all the previous week, but have to be in w/c 11th, and Junior's back at school then too.

Thanks for the work you've done organising though  065.gif
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Travers Barney

As a aside the Motspur Park Flag will be in Norway for the England game Saturday night courtesy of GU15 Whites.

We are the whites

LRCN

can deffo do the 12th, on the 11th what time is likely we'll do it at and what time is kick off?

watfordwhite

000en.gif count me in..  000en.gif