A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kit poll

Started by Blingo, May 23, 2012, 08:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we go back to wearing Black shorts?

Yes
51 (63.8%)
No
2 (2.5%)
Not fussed
27 (33.8%)

Total Members Voted: 67

ClarksOriginal

I know its part of our history.... but I really don't get the massive hissy fit over the shorts.

It's a decision the club has taken, surely you must also accept this and move on?! Especially seeing as we have no say on this.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

HatterDon

I don't really care. If I had a choice it would be playing attractive football and being cup warriors.

Of course, I don't have a problem with the crest either. I think our league performance last season with the white/black shirt/shorts combination was pretty abysmal, so I don't think that the combination is a talisman of any sort.

When I supported Luton, they went from their traditional black shorts/white top to an orange top with a diagonal white sash trimmed in blue. The change didn't seem to be bothering the supporters all that much as the team charged from the 3rd to the 1st divisions in the early 70s.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

EJL

Back to basics ;)

cebu

Black shorts, white shirts. You know it makes sense.    :dead horse:

SouthfieldWhite

I like the all white kit

Travers Barney

Black shorts with two white lines and the shirt no.....red socks of course.

Plus the blue n white half sheff wed similar kit wore at the lane back in the fifties/sixties...come to think of it discard the blue and replace it with red.

We are the whites

Swiss72

Black shorts, white socks.
This might have been covered recently in another post, but when is the deal with Kappa over? Cannot wait to have a decent supplier.

CorkedHat

Somehow I can't imagine Johnny Haynes playing in white shorts
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

TheDaddy

Black shorts please "oh there so easier to clean spent an age with the white shorts ! the grass stains are a devil to get out dont you no" well thats what mum would say after i returned home caked in mud after a school match  093.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

valdeingruo

Quote from: Swiss72 on May 23, 2012, 10:46:24 PM
This might have been covered recently in another post, but when is the deal with Kappa over? Cannot wait to have a decent supplier.

This will be our last season of the deal with Kappa.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Vinnieffc

Quote from: andersons11 on May 24, 2012, 05:46:34 AM
Quote from: Swiss72 on May 23, 2012, 10:46:24 PM

This will be our last season of the deal with Kappa.
:yay:

Bertie Wooster

Black shorts but please white or black (not red) socks.

Bertie Wooster

P.S. I love Kappa, they made the best kits of the last 20 years, but it seems that i am in a small minority. . .

valdeingruo

Quote from: Bertie Wooster on May 24, 2012, 08:27:47 PM
P.S. I love Kappa, they made the best kits of the last 20 years, but it seems that i am in a small minority. . .

If they would tweak them abit then yes they would be up there, however the fit, badge placement and the huge sponsor have taken what could have made an amazing kit and made it just okay.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi