watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please God, not Berra!!

Started by leonffc, May 25, 2012, 08:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

This was in the friday Fulham stuff. I know it was only in the Star but just imagine how tragic it would be if true. fp.gif  090.gif  Absolute cart horse!!    :dead horse:

FULHAM AFTER WOLVES DEFENDER CHRISTOPHE BERRA

FULHAM are leading the hunt for £2mrated Wolves centre-back Christophe Berra, 26

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/253132/Fulham-after-Wolves-defender-Christophe-Berra/

MasterHaynes

Just what we need another centrehalf to alternate with Halliche in the development squad as I doubt he would displace Burn. 

cmg

Definition of Sod's Law*: Of all the 'Fulham linked withs' we've had so far, this is the only one that comes true.

*or perhaps of "Complete and utter nightmare".

EJL

Berra looked good when he was at Hearts, got found out at Wolves. Extremely slow.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I don't think I can believe a rumour that is just a sentence long...

cmg

Mind you, we are "leading the hunt" for him. What we intend doing to him when we finally find him (shouldn't take long given his pace), isn't stated.

Mr_Moon

I really hope we don't sign him. Please Jol, I'd rather we brought back Zesh.

Captain Peacock

No No No No No No!

Did I say No??
Somewhere in deepest East Surrey
Follow me on twitter @pavo121

Jack Fulham

Hopefully Jol would of recognised his dismal display against us when we played Wolves at home. Most our chances from their defence gifting us the ball.

SouthfieldWhite

I've said it for a while now, that Berra is the worse centre back I've ever seen in the Prem, he makes Titus Bramble look like Franco Baresi

Maidstone Al

Thats scraping the bottom of a very deep barrel

GoldCoastWhite

"Leading the hunt ?" Perhaps we have a crowd of folks in red coats on horseback and a pack of beagles chasing him across hill and dale ?  Get Coat gif

Burt

Calm down chaps... Remember that 99% of the transfer rumours are complete tosh.

Berra... I ask you. Sheeesh.

Ron Sheepskin

"Leading the hunt for" = Total bollocks.

"Swooping for" - then it's time to worry.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

cmg

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on May 25, 2012, 10:08:25 PM
"Leading the hunt for" = Total bollocks.

"Swooping for" - then it's time to worry.

"Preparing a bid for..." = Anybody know anything about this bloke Burak Yilmaz?

"In talks with..." = That useless tosser's agent's been on the phone again.

"Linked with..." = Jeez, he looks bloody fantastic. Pity we couldn't even afford the down payment.