watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Drogba Bashing.. because it's fun

Started by mrska, May 25, 2012, 07:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Didier Drogba's decision to leave Chelsea has resulted in the club releasing 4 medical staff, 2 stretcher bearers and a drama teacher and his diving instructor...

cookie123

if you actually did your research didier drogba is a great and respectable man. find me a footballer who gives 3 million punds of his own money to build a hospital otherwise you can stop drogba bashing because its fun, when your just an ignorant idiot

The King

cmg

Quote from: cookie123 on May 25, 2012, 08:01:09 PM
if you actually did your research didier drogba is a great and respectable man. find me a footballer who gives 3 million punds of his own money to build a hospital otherwise you can stop drogba bashing because its fun, when your just an ignorant idiot

It would seem possible that you lack a sense of humour. You certainly lack a sense of decorum.

cookie123

im not the one lacking sense of humour...
This is not only bad humour, yet i think it also a lack of class and taste...

SP

Fletchino

£3000000 is that all tight arse...!!!

mrska

And that makes everything else he does ok?  Im not ignorant...  ive seen the show  where hes done all that work... well done..  its to his credit...  BUT  on the field of sport he does tend to tumble, which also cannot be denied...

So before calling me an ignorant idiot...  look at the facts  and  let you hair down you up tight twit...

mrska

MrFantastic

Yes he gave 3 million for hospital he needs one for himself, than he will give money to open up a drama school again for himself, than for a pool to perfect his diving yea.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

HatterDon

Sorry guys, I know he's with The Undead, but he's been the most complete and deadly striker in the Premier League over the last six or seven seasons.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Discodancer

Quote from: HatterDon on May 25, 2012, 10:57:54 PM
Sorry guys, I know he's with The Undead, but he's been the most complete and deadly striker in the Premier League over the last six or seven seasons.

I agree, been a great striker for the league. For me though dont rate him as a sportsman due to hes diving antics.  Even the Chinese league will be able to flatten him lol

RidgeRider

Mr. Cookie calling any poster "an ignorant idiot" is not allowed on this board. I know you are new, so please familiarize yourself with the rules of the board. Everyone has the odd indiscretion, I know I crossed the line once or twice,  so just wanted you to know and really this is for everyone. One of the the things you'll notice about this board is that we do moderate, were not perfect, nor do try to be but please be aware that that kind of comment is frowned upon.

And in the spirit of discussion, plenty of wealthy athletes, corporations, politicians, actors and other famous and not so famous individuals have used the "donation" to charity or charity work in general as a PR tool to repair spotty reputations or to make them look better when needed. It doesn't mean he is a good man just because he did this, it just means he gave them money and MAY be a genuinely good person "off the field", because he did it.

b+w geezer

Quote from: HatterDon on May 25, 2012, 10:57:54 PM
the most complete and deadly striker in the Premier League over the last six or seven seasons.
And an awesomely fierce competitor, who's delivered on big stages. If he's also a nice person, that's a bonus, but we won't be remembering him for that.

Blingo

Lighten up cookie or you'll be fried off of here before long. You won't make many friends going at Skasie, he is VERY well liked and respected on this board. Join in with us and you will like it on here but if you start insulting people like that then you may as well not be here m8. So relax and enjoy this bb it's the best club bb anywhere.
Start afresh, wipe the slate clean and let's all be Fulham together. It is what makes us unique ;))

Drogba is a top class player, but he carries blue chelsea blood in his veins and that makes him fair game ;p

Berserker

I didn't realisre there were so many Chelsea fans in Swindon until he carried the tourch here, The sides of the roads were a sea of blue. I actually missed it as i was doing my work volunteering in a community forest, but i would have gone and had a look like everybody else if i had been in the office that day. Mind u agree along with the goal scoring ability i will remember his falling over ability as well ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

mrska

It was a gentle Jibe...  i regret using the word Tw*t....  he was a great goal scorer..  i wasn't disputing that..  i was just aving a larf!

Could of been about Ashley Young or a million other premiership divers!!

LRCN

went through the drogba jokes on sickpedia. theyre not bad but if i posted them id have to ban myself!

Burt

I think his talent has been there for all to see.

It's just a shame that he feels fit to tarnish what should have been a great reputation with a side to his game that is less appealing.

Zu-Meister

not many people can stop a civil war, by simply telling it to stop.
i actually like the guy, and still do find the jokes quite fun.