watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Diakite available ?

Started by In the Enclosure, May 25, 2012, 08:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In the Enclosure

Possibly available for £3.5m as he didn't complete 10 games for QPR to seal the deal.
worth a cheeky bid as possibly the only one of their players we would want? Is he a fellow countryman of Diarra ?

MikeR

Surely you're joking. 5 yellows and 1 red (that we all remember) in 9 starts; at that rate over a full season, he'd be suspended for around 10 games.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

Jambo

He is a very good player.  Unfortunately most of my mates are QPR fans and they really rate him
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Bassey the warrior

Seems to have talent but can't tackle.

Scrumpy

Good player in my opinion. He was QPRs best player while he was on the pitch against us. He learnt from that experience and was not sent off again, unlike Cisse, Barton etc.......
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

HatterDon

I think he's an excellent player. Judging him by the Loftus Road match is a bit harsh as it was his first start in the Prem and he was overwhelmed.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Blingo

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I think we've got better and we can get better. He's not dreadful, not a great player either.

leonffc

He may well be a good player but as Frankie and Blingo say, we have, and can get better.
Barton is a good player too. But they are both liabilities.
Not for me thanks.

Although we could sign him and play him in the development squad all year just to irk 'therangersboys'.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Jambo on May 25, 2012, 10:34:01 PM
He is a very good player.  Unfortunately most of my mates are QPR fans and they really rate him
I've loads of bitter mates and they all rate him as well.

Zu-Meister

very good player, and for those of you who are rating him low now, he has only been in the premier league for a few months, takes time to adapt, especially for a central midfield player, for whom everything is happening at great pace.

In the Enclosure

That's what I have heard from Bitters fans - they feel he gives them a real edge and rate him as a much better signing than the guy they are calling ' Bobby No Goals ' . Would be worth an assessment from Jol at least.

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: In the Enclosure on May 26, 2012, 07:36:52 PM
That's what I have heard from Bitters fans - they feel he gives them a real edge and rate him as a much better signing than the guy they are calling ' Bobby No Goals ' . Would be worth an assessment from Jol at least.
Nah the one bloke i know who really knows his football raves about Bobby.