watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England lineup

Started by finnster01, May 26, 2012, 06:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Robert Green, Phil Jagielka, Joleon Lescott, Leighton Baines, James Milner, Steven Gerrard, Scott Parker, Stewart Downing, Ashley Young og Andy Carroll.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

finnster01

Norway starting XI:

Rune Almenning Jarstein, Tom Høgli, Vadim Demidov, Brede Hangeland, John Arne Riise, Tarik Elyounoussi, Markus Henriksen, Alexander Tettey, Morten Gamst Pedersen, Daniel Braaten, Mohammed Abdellaoue.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Maidstone Al

is this the first time Roy has ever gone with a 4-2-3-1 formation ?
Can't remember anything other than 4-4-2 while he was with us , or for WBA for that matter.   

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Maidstone Al on May 26, 2012, 07:08:30 PM
is this the first time Roy has ever gone with a 4-2-3-1 formation ?
Can't remember anything other than 4-4-2 while he was with us , or for WBA for that matter.   

4231 = 4411 = what we played during our Europa run.

HatterDon

Quote from: finnster01 on May 26, 2012, 06:53:45 PM
Norway starting XI:

Rune Almenning Jarstein, Tom Høgli, Vadim Demidov, Brede Hangeland, John Arne Riise, Tarik Elyounoussi, Markus Henriksen, Alexander Tettey, Morten Gamst Pedersen, Daniel Braaten, Mohammed Abdellaoue.

I'd give 10 bucks to hear Gentleman Jim call that game.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LRCN

agh makes me so annoyed that downing is playing, but other than that cant argue with the line up with the context of the game and squad

ImperialWhite

Quote from: ~lork on May 26, 2012, 07:24:00 PM
agh makes me so annoyed that downing is playing, but other than that cant argue with the line up with the context of the game and squad

Devil's advocate:

"Lots of negativity towards Downing but only Young has more assists for England since South Africa. He's there for a reason. #BBCFootball"

EJL

In a 4231 both your wide players need to be able to take their man on, and you don't really get that with Milner. He's not that quick either, just strikes me as someone who can fill in when needed. Give Chamberlain a runout at let him have a go at Riise, Roy! :)

LRCN

Quote from: ImperialWhite on May 26, 2012, 07:26:00 PM
Quote from: ~lork on May 26, 2012, 07:24:00 PM

Devil's advocate:

"Lots of negativity towards Downing but only Young has more assists for England since South Africa. He's there for a reason. #BBCFootball"

yeah i saw that. just offers so little other than a decent cross and a good work rate. although he did take on his full back a couple of times and won - two more times than he has done for liverpool the whole season!