watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Morten Gamst Pedersen & Mohammed Abdellaoue

Started by White Noise, May 27, 2012, 08:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.nrk.no/sport/fotball/1.8160141?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Riise: - Will add praise to your boss about Gamst

Morten Gamst Pedersen is central to both national and club Blackburn, who this season were relegated from the Premier League. National team buddy John Arne Riise dreams now that Gamst should be able to sing along with him, and teammates like Clint Dempsey (right).

NTB scanpix / AP

ULLEVÅL (NRK.no): John Arne Riise will have Morten Gamst Pedersen to Fulham. Private struggle against England was a welcome showcase for several club hunting Norwegian national team players.

Yasmin Sunde HoelYasmin.Sunde.Hoel @ nrk.no

Posted 05/27/2012 9:20.

- It would be fun. Maybe I should talk to the boss to put some good words about him, says John Arne Riise on the question whether he will try to get the national team mate Morten Gamst Pedersen to Fulham.

Gamst Pedersen and Blackburn were relegated to the second level in England after this season. He has described it as the heaviest he has had as a footballer.

Although Riise want him to Fulham, Gamst says he has no idea how he plays this fall.

- I can not help but relate to the contract I have with Blackburn. It lasts for two years, he said.

More Premier League scouts in the stands

- I feel like I had shown my way, says Moa after meeting with England.

Photo: Lien, Kyrre / NTB scanpix

- I have ambitions to go to foreign countries, said Tarik Elyounoussi. Fredrikstad player showed its best side against the English star Saturday.

Photo: Aas, Erlend / NTB scanpix

- I never think about who sits in the stands, said Erik Huseklepp, who received little playing against England.

Photo: Cave, Vegard / NTB scanpix

Gamst has no relegation clause in the contract, but does not deny that he still has high ambitions as a footballer.

Several scouts, including from Premier League clubs, sitting in the stands during a private battle against England, partly to see Mohammed Abdellaoue.

- Yes, I know that more people were here to follow us. It's fun. I feel like I had shown my way, he says to NRK.no.

Abdellaoue accounted for the largest chance in the match, but was not in the scoring charts.

- I have not received any offers, and will just wait and see how what happens. But I have ambitions, and the Premier League is the most tempting, he says.

Abdellaoue has become popular in Germany due to the efforts of Hanover, where he buckets into goals. In recent days he has become fotfulgt around around in Oslo by the German newspaper Bild, which shall make report about his life in Norway.

- I've shown them around and made sure to give the impression of Oslo and my home smiling Abdellaoue.

Tarik hopes on international opportunities

John Arne Riise says a friendly against England is probably the best storefront a Norwegian player can get.

- Those who did well this evening, will be noticed. I am quite sure, he said.

A new study abroad deadlines also Elyounoussi Tarik, who currently plays in Fredrikstad.

He impressed both Norway's national coach and opponents on the stadium, and is aware also of how beneficial it is for him to gain confidence in large battles.

- International is the best storefront, concludes Elyououssi.

Next week, expect a second chance. When Norway meets the Croatian national team.

- Saturday's match against Croatia is as important as this in the day with the intention of showing off, he said.

Tarik was surprised to get a chance to show off. Just hours before the meeting with England got the message that he should start.

- I have ambitions to get abroad. Although I'm 24, I have some years ahead of me. Just play good games so maybe there will be some possibilities.

Uncertain future for Huseklepp

It is also uncertain how Erik Huseklepp play this fall. He has a contract with Portsmouth, which has been relegated to level three in England.

He was only fifteen minutes on the court Saturday night, and thus lost a golden opportunity to show off.

- I did not play so much, and never think about who sits in the stands anyway, he says, before adding:

- I relate to the contract I have with Portsmouth anyway.

Mr_Moon

If Abdellaoue ever did sign for us then I'd imagine Dempsey definitely won't be a Fulham player next season.

Bassey the warrior

The Rock

Agreed. Petersen should stay with Blackburn in the Championship, I tihnk he'd do well there.

RidgeRider

Pedersen is a good player but I feel he is a dirty player as well, wouldn't want him in the black & white.

GoldCoastWhite

National team buddy John Arne Riise dreams now that Gamst should be able to sing along with him, and teammates like Clint Dempsey (right).

Riise and Pedersen could try entering Eurovision but our resident rapper would need to hold a Euro passport...  Get Coat gif

twang

Quote from: Mr_Moon on May 27, 2012, 12:36:40 PM
If Abdellaoue ever did sign for us then I'd imagine Dempsey definitely won't be a Fulham player next season.

Why would you imagine that? Moa is an out and out striker, Dempsey an attacking midfielder.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: twang on May 27, 2012, 04:31:04 PM

Why would you imagine that? Moa is an out and out striker, Dempsey an attacking midfielder.

Cost.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Mr_Moon on May 27, 2012, 05:37:34 PM

Cost.
nah.

twang

Quote from: twang on May 27, 2012, 05:40:49 PM

Cost.

By that logic shouldn't Dempsey have been sold as soon as we signed Ruiz?

Mr_Moon

Quote from: twang on May 27, 2012, 05:41:29 PM

Cost.

We didn't have to sell Dempsey then, we do now otherwise he'll be off next Summer for nothing. If we're going on a Hannover raid then I'd rather we focused on signing Stindl. There are decent strikers around on free transfers. Mandžukić and Klasnić being two examples.

Mr Fulham

Sign players like Klasnic and we're heading for relegation.

Stindl has just signed a new deal at Hannover and will stay 100%.

Mr_Moon

Ah didn't know he had signed a new contract. Klasnic wouldn't start, he'd be back up for Pog, keeping a 4-2-3-1.

We need to sign a right back and a right winger/midfielder to go straight into the starting XI.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Mr_Moon on May 27, 2012, 07:13:52 PM
Ah didn't know he had signed a new contract. Klasnic wouldn't start, he'd be back up for Pog, keeping a 4-2-3-1.

We need to sign a right back and a right winger/midfielder to go straight into the starting XI.
Doubt Pog will be a starter next season. I'm with Don here, don't think Pog's good enough to be a regular starter.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 27, 2012, 07:22:02 PM

Doubt Pog will be a starter next season. I'm with Don here, don't think Pog's good enough to be a regular starter.

I had an abstinence from English football (including highlights) for the majority of the second half of the season. I allowed myself to watch QPR away and Chelsea and Wigan as I had a ticket for both. Pog impressed me against QPR and Wigan, especially as he had only played a handful of games in England. Granted I can only comment on what I see, I think he's good enough.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Mr_Moon on May 27, 2012, 07:42:50 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 27, 2012, 07:22:02 PM

I had an abstinence from English football (including highlights) for the majority of the second half of the season. I allowed myself to watch QPR away and Chelsea and Wigan as I had a ticket for both. Pog impressed me against QPR and Wigan, especially as he had only played a handful of games in England. Granted I can only comment on what I see, I think he's good enough.

His first matches and Wigan were his best matches. He faded somewhat after that. Only one goal since his first run of goals.

twang

Quote from: Mr_Moon on May 27, 2012, 06:58:21 PM

Cost.

We didn't have to sell Dempsey then, we do now otherwise he'll be off next Summer for nothing. If we're going on a Hannover raid then I'd rather we focused on signing Stindl. There are decent strikers around on free transfers. Mandžukić and Klasnić being two examples.

What you write about Dempsey may well be true, but that doesn't have anything to do with us signing Moa or not.

Plus, Mandzukic' contract doesn't expire until 2014 and he's a very highly rated £10m+ kind of player.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: twang on May 27, 2012, 08:55:20 PM
Quote from: Mr_Moon on May 27, 2012, 06:58:21 PM

Cost.

What you write about Dempsey may well be true, but that doesn't have anything to do with us signing Moa or not.

Plus, Mandzukic' contract doesn't expire until 2014 and he's a very highly rated £10m+ kind of player.

I read Wolfsburg weren't extending his contract

Mr Fulham