more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A-League

Started by bede, June 04, 2012, 03:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bede

Any A-League fans on the FOF forum?

I live in Australia and am a huge Melbourne Victory supporter.

LBNo11

...bede, I believe that FOF member 'GoldCoastWhite' is a fan, and possibly 'michaelread' send them a personal message...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bede

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 04, 2012, 10:21:52 AM
...bede, I believe that FOF member 'GoldCoastWhite' is a fan, and possibly 'michaelread' send them a personal message...

Cheers!

CorkedHat

Hi Bede – welcome to FOF. Although I have been in Australia for over 35 years, I m sorry that I just can't get into the A League. I live in country Victoria so if I have a team at all it would have to be the Victory but I just can't get enthused.
As Ed says, GCW although he lives in Adelaide is a Brisbane Roar supporter and Michael follows the Newcastle Jets or whatever they are called these days.
Other Aussies include Snibbo ( Adelaide) Lamby ( Melbourne) although I don't think they are into the A League either - and we have two Perth Glory supporters who I know their real names but they do not post very often on FOF.
We all tend to post on the main site and GCW and Michael are also friends of mine on Facebook,
So welcome aboard.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: bede on June 04, 2012, 11:08:40 AM
Quote from: LBNo11 on June 04, 2012, 10:21:52 AM

Cheers!
Dear Bede, I am indeed a fan of the A-League and as such I believe that Victory supporters, players, and anyone connected with your evil empire are the devil's spawn ! (But being a Fulham supporter may just save you from the flames...)

jarv

I watch it occasionally on tv in usa. Maybe because it is just the highlights but it seems more exciting and open than major league soccer (which I struggle to get in to).