watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR -- Our kit sponsor

Started by HatterDon, June 05, 2012, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Just saw an article that said that the entire "Forex" genre is in financial turmoil. I wonder what this might mean for our kit sponsor:

Calling Fullers London Pride!!!!!!!!!!!  082.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SP

Sounds highly likely.  Not sure if 'World Spreads' is of the same ilk but I read they went bust recently with 25 or so million unaccounted for.  I'd prefer a more classy new sponsor, Ann Summers perhaps?

:005: :004: :005: :004:

FatFreddysCat

Raj mahal Northolt, with any Fulham supporter living within a mile getting a free curry twice a week. Either that or Wall's.

The Doctor

Quote from: SP on June 05, 2012, 04:50:47 PM
I'd prefer a more classy new sponsor, Ann Summers perhaps?

On the strict condition that the players DO NOT model the sponsor's merchandise.  EVER

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Doctor on June 05, 2012, 04:54:15 PM

On the strict condition that the players DO NOT model the sponsor's merchandise.  EVER
Would they put inflatable toys on the seats?

SP

A change of stadium name would surely follow, not sure which sounds better, The Ann Summers Stadium or Ann Summers Craven Cottage?

I also like the thought of a new name for the Riverside, maybe the Rampant Rabbit Stand?

LordNelson

Wells Bombardier------BANG!  yee-haw!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

WhiteJC

the sponsorship deal ran out at the end of last season? it was a 2 year deal, the kit manufacturer was a 3 year/season deal so unless a new or extended deal has been signed then we'll have a new shirt spencer

Oiseau

In the light of incoming financial regulations City have effectively 'sponsored themselves' (ETIHAD is owned by the City chairman.) Blackburn also worked with the Venky's food business. Could we one day be sponsored by one of MAF's businesses? Harrods used to be involved with Fulham when MAF was at the helm (didn't they give players gift cards?)

Our options are:
- Marie Claire (and their publishing group.)
- The Ritz Hotel
- Balnagown Estates
- HJW Geospatial

The Ritz Craven Cottage, anyone?  :021:

valdeingruo

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 05, 2012, 05:41:08 PM
the sponsorship deal ran out at the end of last season? it was a 2 year deal, the kit manufacturer was a 3 year/season deal so unless a new or extended deal has been signed then we'll have a new shirt spencer
Both were 3 if i remember correctly

EDIT:http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/June/SponsorshipAnnouncement.aspx

Found it, summer of 2013.

Heres to another year of obnoxiously large sponsors.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: andersons11 on June 05, 2012, 06:43:17 PM
A new shirt Spencer sounds superb. I only have to win tonights £106 Million Euro lotto and it's a done deal . Should i be paranoid that my name is firmly in a mods mind ?  :002:  :038:

Aldo

On the strict condition that the players DO NOT model the sponsor's merchandise.  EVER

Unless we can sign that female Chelsea physio!

WhiteJC

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 05, 2012, 06:46:45 PM
Quote from: andersons11 on June 05, 2012, 06:43:17 PM
A new shirt Spencer sounds superb. I only have to win tonights £106 Million Euro lotto and it's a done deal . Should i be paranoid that my name is firmly in a mods mind ?  :002:  :038:

ha ha, another spoiling mistook, I keep getting my mucking ferds wuddled

Blingo

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 05, 2012, 04:57:10 PM

On the strict condition that the players DO NOT model the sponsor's merchandise.  EVER
Would they put inflatable toys on the seats?

Would be good if everyone got the clap.....pers. lol.

Fletchino

If fx pro do go bust I wonder if we will pin a tea towel over the sponsor on our shirts like west ham did a few years ago.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Admin

Quote from: FLETCHINO on June 05, 2012, 09:51:42 PM
If fx pro do go bust I wonder if we will pin a tea towel over the sponsor on our shirts like west ham did a few years ago.

I remember that and you could just see it on the other side. Think there was one for sale on eBay once. What was the sponsor, Demon Internet?

Fletchino

Quote from: Admin on June 05, 2012, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: FLETCHINO on June 05, 2012, 09:51:42 PM

I remember that and you could just see it on the other side. Think there was one for sale on eBay once. What was the sponsor, Demon Internet?

I think it was a travel agent can not remember who it was.

HatterDon

I guess I have to go and Google Ann Summers now.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Doctor

Quote from: HatterDon on June 05, 2012, 10:12:35 PM
I guess I have to go and Google Ann Summers now.

Not while you're at work though!