watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help the forum?

Started by Walsh, June 05, 2012, 06:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anybody is up for helping the forum over the euro's??

Every game England win everybody (who is willing to take part) donates £1 maybe?

or

every bet you win you donate 25% or 50% of it to the forum?

I just don't want to see the forum go down and the moderators do a great job so I think it's time we give a tiny bit back... I am sure everybody can afford to donate a few quid.

what do you guys think??

TheDaddy

I will donate a fiver every england goal and a fiver every game they play.  000en.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Walsh

Quote from: TheDaddy on June 05, 2012, 06:11:34 PM
I will donate a fiver every england goal and a fiver every game they play.  000en.gif

wow, I would do the same if I could afford it, but the amount of member's we have if everybody donates a quid or two that should raise a fair bit. :)

TheDaddy

Great idea Walsh

Only reason its a fiver is i get paid during the euros and a bit of a bonus  000en.gif.
Oh and this M/B aint to shabby either  scarf

GoldCoastWhite

My subs are probably due so a fiver from me if Schwarz' keeps a clean sheet against Oman Friday night (Friday afternoon your time) and same again vs Japan next Tuesday evening (11am or thereabouts GMT). I'll watch Euro games where I can but more excited about the Socceroos WC qualifiers for now and I can use the Fulham presence to keep it relevant. Oh yeah, I'm heading over to Brisbane for the game on Tuesday night and I'll be wearing my green and gold shirt with a Fulham scarf   yee-haw!

Scrumpy

Nice idea Walsh.

I'll donate a couple of quid for every England goal scored during the tournament.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

The Doctor

I'll have some of that...£2 for every goal England score and a fiver for every hat-trick (irrespective of nation).  Watch this be an absolute goalfest now!

I also took AlFayed's Chequebook's bet about whether Murphy would stay - I said not in the hope I'd be out of pocket.  I think those winnings are going into the FoF pot (AFC, let me know if not)

Walsh

Quote from: The Doctor on June 05, 2012, 08:36:53 PM
I'll have some of that...£2 for every goal England score and a fiver for every hat-trick (irrespective of nation).  Watch this be an absolute goalfest now!

I also took AlFayed's Chequebook's bet about whether Murphy would stay - I said not in the hope I'd be out of pocket.  I think those winnings are going into the FoF pot (AFC, let me know if not)

So glad that people are willing to do this, your a good man!

Fletchino

Ill chip in a fiver for every wag John terry shags!!!

Walsh

Quote from: FLETCHINO on June 05, 2012, 09:21:19 PM

you'll be bankrupt.

Fletchino

Quote from: Walsh on June 05, 2012, 09:26:37 PM

you'll be bankrupt.

More than likely its for a good cause tho. :drums:

LRCN

haha, this is very kind. on behalf of the admin staff thanks very much, is truely appreciated!

bede

I'll chuck in a $1 for every Holland goal, $1 for every clean sheet & $5 for any hattricks scored by Dutch players.

ElissonSnygg

Ill chip in if Dempsey stays.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

nevzter

A fiver for every England goal.   000en.gif
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Vinnieffc

I'll chuck in a fiver for every Ireland goal plus a fiver for a Shay Given clean sheet (Where's my Ireland flag ??)  000en.gif

Logicalman

Is that retrospective?

Fletchino

Quote from: Logicalman on June 06, 2012, 10:51:30 AM

Is that retrospective?

I can not afford that!!

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

TheDaddy

Well what can i say 3-2 against the Swedes i decided to pay up on the two games now gone didnt fancy popping an I.O.U into the post  000en.gif