more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham In Talks With Adrian Ramos

Started by White Noise, June 07, 2012, 03:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Sönke Gorgos‏@MrFulham

I can now confirm that Adrian #Ramos is in London, discussing a potential move to #Fulham. #Hertha #FFC

TWFL

We're being linked with all these (relatively) unknown players. Makes me so uneasy about it all not knowing if they are any good..

EJL

His goals to games ratio doesn't look too bad at first glance.

Looks like a well rounded player as well. Obviously Youtube videos only show the good things players do, but there's some good goals in there.

Adrian Ramos Goals & Skills

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

AlFayedsChequebook

He has a record of roughly 1 goal every three games in the league whilst playing for Hertha over the last three seasons. One of these seasons was in the Bundesliga 2 however.

Walsh

I can't see him being a starting striker to be honest.

Andy_M

Anyone know how old he is? Certainly looks pacey in the clips.
@got_maile

EJL

ToodlesMcToot

Now, if Falcao changed his name to Adrian Ramos, I'd be more excited about being linked to Adrian Ramos. As it is, I wish we'd be more......ummm......what's that work Captain Draw likes so much??  :54:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Mr_Moon

Oh god, please no. He had a good promotion season and an impressive record for a Hertha side that isn't famed for attacking but I'd rather not. In fact I'd rather Lasogga than him, he at least would merit the high transfer fee that Hertha are asking for Ramos.

£2m max and I'd consider it.

gang

twang

Well he'd certainly fit Jol's 'Get good players when they're off form' transfer approach. And on the plus side Ramos' versatility, he can play both out wide and up front, would only be a good thing, especially if he's brought in as a backup.

Bassey the warrior

Youtube can be pretty misleading, there are a number of videos which make Pogo look like a poor finisher but in fact he's a very natural goalscorer. But in the video he looks excellent, scored some great goals, showed strength and pace and he's tall so you'd hope he's good in the air. Could be that he would provide good competition for Pogo. If we have to strikers competing for one spot it will drive both to up their game.

EJL

Quote from: Mr_Moon on June 07, 2012, 04:41:58 PM
Oh god, please no. He had a good promotion season and an impressive record for a Hertha side that isn't famed for attacking but I'd rather not. In fact I'd rather Lasogga than him, he at least would merit the high transfer fee that Hertha are asking for Ramos.

Lasogga's still injured at the moment isn't he?

Mr_Moon

Quote from: EJL on June 07, 2012, 06:36:18 PM
Quote from: Mr_Moon on June 07, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Lasogga's still injured at the moment isn't he?

Was in the penultimate or the last game of the season yeah. Just emphasising that I don't want him. Werder are apparently sniffing around him too but I've seen €5-7m quoted and you can get much better elsewhere.

Burt

An average player in a very average side.

Surely we could do better.