watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is the sun shining in Fulham today?

Started by RidgeRider, June 08, 2012, 04:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

at 8:30AM its 17C with clear blue skies with a high of 30C here in Northern California today. How's it looking where you are?

finnster01

It is 11:49 am in New York. 69 FAHRENHEIT!!! and sunny. Supposed to hit 80 today, so a nice day. This week was cold and shite. Finally it is supposed to be nice for a few days.   098.gif

I am off for a trim and a wet shave (i.e. at the barbers before you naughty people starts commenting  :dft012:)
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Burt

Define sun.

It's been such a long time since I saw that...

Cold, wet and windy is very much the order of the day in blighty, with it forecast to continue in to next week.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Burt on June 08, 2012, 04:54:11 PM
Define sun.

It's been such a long time since I saw that...

Cold, wet and windy is very much the order of the day in blighty, with it forecast to continue in to next week.

Sounds like you would rather be in Pleasanton right now!  :dft012:

Jack Fulham

grey and windy with occasional heavy showers. Was on the a3 earlier and I was pretty sure the wind was moving my car.

GoldCoastWhite

4c right now in downtown Adelaide and supposed to bottom out at 3c in the wee hours. Expecting a 14c max tomorrow but the sun should be out and I'm going to watch football in the afternoon so all is good in my world. Off to Brisbane and much milder climes on Sunday as I have a ticket for Oz v Japan on Tuesday evening. We will have to play far better than we did against Oman tonight or an in form Japan will give us a battering. - In Schwarzer we trust !  oztralian

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Jack Fulham on June 08, 2012, 05:05:25 PM
grey and windy with occasional heavy showers. Was on the a3 earlier and I was pretty sure the wind was moving my car.
Was the wind inside or outside Jack ?  064.gif

LBNo11

...my Garden in Tolworth 3 minutes ago - sun but surrounded by grey scudding clouds and very windy, gusts of up to 50mph...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Gozorich

30o round the pool, not a cloud in sight! :wine:

cmg

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 08, 2012, 05:18:47 PM

...my Garden in Tolworth 3 minutes ago - sun but surrounded by grey scudding clouds and very windy, gusts of up to 50mph...

How did you do that? Sun? In Tolworth? Today? You must have a sensationally fast shutter speed.

(Hope I'm not showing my age. I'm beginning to suspect that modern cameras might not have shutters.)

Peabody

cmg

Quote from: Peabody on June 08, 2012, 07:08:55 PM
Looks like a nice gaff LB

...Yes, but with that sunshine, shouldn't you have the barbie on?

HatterDon

close to 100F yesterday and we've been promised our first rain in about three weeks this afternoon. I am NOT betting the house on it.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

Quote from: Peabody on June 08, 2012, 07:08:55 PM
Looks like a nice gaff LB

...just a modest house on the Sunray Estate Bill, but my wife is a semi-professional gardener*, and it is her (and our) pride and joy...

*Anyone in the Tolworth or New Malden, Motspur Park area want their gardens maintained PM me - and that includes you Mr Fayed (special rates)...

Peabody

My wife goes Line Dancing at The Sunray Club, been there a few times myself.

LBNo11

Quote from: Peabody on June 08, 2012, 08:39:48 PM
My wife goes Line Dancing at The Sunray Club, been there a few times myself.

...at the top of Knollmead next to the allotments (Tosh Chamberlain used to look after them on behalf of Kingston Borough). Next time you are in the area pop in, not many houses called Craven Cottage on the estate..!

Berserker

I wonder if i could get away with that on my house
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

LBNo11

Quote from: Berserker on June 08, 2012, 08:55:27 PM
I wonder if i could get away with that on my house

...depends whereabouts in Swindon you are - Taw Hill area fine - Penhill area, not a good idea...

Berserker

Don't live in either but my mum does
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

HatterDon

We had a heavy rain this afternoon. Okay, it only lasted 23 seconds, but it was REALLY coming down hard.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel