more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - cheapest sky sports and internet deals help please

Started by Adam87, June 08, 2012, 08:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam87

Hello,

Im about to move out for the first time. I was wondering if anyone knows the cheapest way to get sky sports channels on TV, i have researched some of the deals and im getting different quotes and stuff and am a bit stuck. I dont really watch sky movies or anything like that, just want to have......entertainment and sports. (not music or movies/anything else).
Im trying to get this for £20 a month and wondering if it was possible. Virgin, BT and sky - if anyone can reccomend me a deal or one of those 3 to go with i would be a very happy camper 098.gif

Whilst we are on the subject, internet needs to go up as well, cheaper to get a dongle or get some sort of package with the sky channels as well. Think you can get broadband on a dongle from £8 per month.

Im terrible at this lol, if anyone has any help or advice please feel free.

Thank you

Adam

Frankie-Peter Taylor

All I know mate, is that Sky's broadband is dreadful. May (emphasis on the may) be better to have a dongle rather than the internet package.

Adam87

os5889

I got the quidco offer, if your a member this wasnt too bad when we signed up

6 months half price HD + £100 cashback

http://www.quidco.com/sky-digital-tv-and-broadband/

tommy

I've got sky and there broadband and it's been fine for me. Teh are offering 6 months half price but it's still gonna cost you about £40 per month for both broadband and sky sports. Sky also do fibre now. I've got 40mb and its never given me any problem. Most of the people that say sky broadband is rubbish have never had it. It's the same service as BT.

fulhamben

Quote from: tommy on June 09, 2012, 12:10:17 PM
I've got sky and there broadband and it's been fine for me. Teh are offering 6 months half price but it's still gonna cost you about £40 per month for both broadband and sky sports. Sky also do fibre now. I've got 40mb and its never given me any problem. Most of the people that say sky broadband is rubbish have never had it. It's the same service as BT.
all fibre optipic broad band use the bt exchange, how ever some providers although they claim for arguements sake 40mb actually throttle it if they are busy or you are using quite alot
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

tommy

fulhamben

Quote from: tommy on June 09, 2012, 01:10:51 PM
Speediest.net will tell you whether your getting 40mb or not.dont how acurate that really is as sometimes it says i get 178mbps download speed. im only on a 60 package
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.