Main Menu

Pog Iron

Started by White Noise, June 09, 2012, 12:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.fansfc.com/story/41067.html

Hammers plan to pinch Pogrebnyak

11:00 AM 08 June, 2012

West Ham United Football Club are keen on Pavel Pogrebnyak.

The Russian international spent the last six months of his Stuttgart contract at Fulham, scoring six goals in 12 Premier League appearances during a successful loan spell.

It was widely believed that Martin Jol wanted to take the striker on a permanent basis, but he player is now in Poland and Ukraine for the European Championships.

When he returns, Pogrebnyak wants to make a permanent move to England, and it appears as though he will have more options than extending his stint at Craven Cottage.

Sam Allardyce has identified the 28-year-old for a move to Upton Park, as the Hammers boss looks to make the additions to his squad to ensure a comfortable top-flight return.

FC Silver Fox

I'm glad he didn't get a game last night.  Hope he stays on the bench at the Euros. Don't want his head appearing above the football parapet.  I know this is a selfish attitude - don't care.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

finnster01

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on June 09, 2012, 01:48:16 PM
I'm glad he didn't get a game last night.  Hope he stays on the bench at the Euros. Don't want his head appearing above the football parapet.  I know this is a selfish attitude - don't care.

After that Russian display of attacking excellence, I doubt we will see him at all at the Euros
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Berserker

Hope your right Mr Finn
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BalDrick

Quote from: finnster01 on June 09, 2012, 02:11:02 PM

After that Russian display of attacking excellence, I doubt we will see him at all at the Euros

Might not need anything in their last game, Hiddink will know rotation is important. Not remotely surprised to see the cheats interested
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

finnster01

Quote from: BalDrick on June 09, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Might not need anything in their last game, Hiddink will know rotation is important. Not remotely surprised to see the cheats interested

Ehrrrrm... Mr Baldrick it is Dick Advocaat now, not Hiddink anymore...
Anyway, could clearly happen I suppose. Russia is clear favs to win the group.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

BalDrick

Quote from: finnster01 on June 09, 2012, 03:32:39 PM
Quote from: BalDrick on June 09, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Ehrrrrm... Mr Baldrick it is Dick Advocaat now, not Hiddink anymore...
Anyway, could clearly happen I suppose. Russia is clear favs to win the group.

Yeah you spotted my deliberate error, well done...
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town