watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Ashley young press confence

Started by tommy, June 09, 2012, 01:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommy

Hes doing a cracking job on his own in the England press conference on SSN. I didn't realise he was such a confident lad. Come on England.

finnster01

Cracking player too that would look lovely in white, but will never happen
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Reindeer

He's certainly knows how to handle himself in front of a watching audience.  Must be all that practice he had with the webcam!

fulhamben

Quote from: tommy on June 09, 2012, 01:07:01 PM
Hes doing a cracking job on his own in the England press conference on SSN. I didn't realise he was such a confident lad. Come on England.
it would have been between him and hart for captain if i were the england gaffer.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

leonffc

Quote from: fulhamben on June 09, 2012, 06:55:28 PM
it would have been between him and hart for captain if i were the england gaffer.

Ashley YOUNG, not Cole.
Please tell me you made a mistake there Ben?
Young is hardly captain material after all.

fulhamben

Quote from: leonffc on June 09, 2012, 08:48:56 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on June 09, 2012, 06:55:28 PM

Ashley YOUNG, not Cole.
Please tell me you made a mistake there Ben?
Young is hardly captain material after all.
really. i made my choice on offield antics and players i think should be nailed on starters. so lead by example leaves rooney cole and terry out and other than them the only other 2 names who would be gauranteed starters would be young or hart. you cant tell me gerrard and at his age with the fact he rarely does it in an england shirt should be guarantied a starting place. hell he should be suspended for the france game. then i know roy will pick him but i wouldnt say glen is one you would always stick on your sheet. so the other center back does not pick itself (before injuries that is.)and roy chops around the other players none of which are guarentied to start. so the only none bad boys who are the first names on the sheet are young and hart. my theory is sound

leonffc

Hmmmmmm I disagree although you put it well.
 Young drifts in and out of games too much and I certainly wouldn't see him as a leader (despised at Villa for inconsistency and lazy attitude).
 And although we don't hear too much about him off field, his on field antics are a disgrace. A renowned cheat at Villa, proving it at ManUre this season with some shocking dives.
 I'll go with Gerrard / Hart I think and hope Wilshire gets fit and stays fit

fulhamben

Quote from: leonffc on June 10, 2012, 05:13:40 AM
Hmmmmmm I disagree although you put it well.
Young drifts in and out of games too much and I certainly wouldn't see him as a leader (despised at Villa for inconsistency and lazy attitude).
And although we don't hear too much about him off field, his on field antics are a disgrace. A renowned cheat at Villa, proving it at ManUre this season with some shocking dives.
I'll go with Gerrard / Hart I think and hope Wilshire gets fit and stays fit
well it is only my personal prefrence, but also young has been in exceptional form for england with goals and assists. and dont get me started in young jack. i wonder if he is regretting his decision to duck out of the 21 tourne last year to concerntrate on arsenal and these euros. i hope every young player looks at him and decides to play every tourne that you can cos you never know what injury is waiting around the corner

leonffc

I don't know Jack personally but a lot of my younger friends do. Seen him about lately watching his brother play in local finals and the injury was frustrating him. I think he'll be back in pre season training and raring to go.

As for Young, he's always impressed me in an England shirt. It's at club level he's a tosser!! Plus he's from Stevenage. Jacks from Hitchin ;-)

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Ashley Young is not mentally strong he gives up far too easily and the 'diving' label, dents his credibility     

For what it's worth,  I think England's Captain should be James Milner,  I know Talk S$ite were amazed and surprised that he was included in the squad.   
I wish him well and hope he has a good campagne   

fulhamben

Quote from: KCat on June 10, 2012, 01:35:24 PM
Ashley Young is not mentally strong he gives up far too easily and the 'diving' label, dents his credibility     

For what it's worth,  I think England's Captain should be James Milner,  I know Talk S$ite were amazed and surprised that he was included in the squad.   
I wish him well and hope he has a good campagne   

not for england he does not, and dont think many would have milner in a starting 11. but hey thats your choice