watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Linked With HaHa's Striker D J Campbell

Started by White Noise, June 09, 2012, 04:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.clubcall.com/queens-park-rangers/cottagers-campbell-link-1436684.html

Cottagers Campbell Link

Queens Park Rangers, 15:46, June 9, 2012

QPR are said to be ready to let striker DJ Campbell move on this summer after reported interest from Fulham, Wolves and Peterborough.

Campbell only played 11 games last season in an injury ravaged campaign which saw him suffering metatarsal injuries after joining the club for around £1.2million under Neil Warnock.

He managed only one goal - a disappointing return despite his limited appearances given that he managed 13 in Blackpool's ill-fated relegation campaign the season before.

However, Cottagers boss Martin Jol said to be ready to give him a new start at Craven Cottage and has the financial clout to keep him out of the arms of the two Championship clubs.

It's thought Mark Hughes would want around £750,000 for a striker whose goal return has hovered around one in every two and a half games over the past three years

Bassey the warrior

Captain Peacock

Why on earth do people like club call just make up rubbish like this???
Somewhere in deepest East Surrey
Follow me on twitter @pavo121

leonffc

Hahahahaha. This is two years old surely? If we weren't in for him last time we were rumoured to be then why on earth would we want him now?

JimmyDunnesBum

i doubt that even posh would want him.

the silly season really is here.

ron

To be fair, we have had a recently created vacancy on our treatment table..... :001:

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: ron on June 09, 2012, 09:59:21 PM
To be fair, we have had a recently created vacancy on our treatment table..... :001:

... and we are lacking a mediocre lump up front who moans constantly, and thinks he is the greatest fella ever to put on a pair of boots.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

cmg

...in his favour, the bloke is only 30 and we need to look to the future.
Having said that Diddy David has probably got a good few years left in him yet. Spinning a few records isn't that demanding.

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Willard

This is absolute rubbish! At this time of the year we're always linked with Carlton Cole!

Seriously, though, no!

alfie

I don't know why people even bother to comment on these rumours, we know who we are going to sign when either the club tells us or the player appears on the pitch in a game in the Fulham kit.

I refuse to be drawn in or worry about things i have no control over.

In saying all that i have actually just commented, so much for my ideas.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

LBNo11

...you also have to take into account that there is the 6 month quarantine period for anything that comes from W12 - (apart from Rufus Brevett)...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC