watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol Resigned To Losing Dempsey

Started by White Noise, June 10, 2012, 07:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

So, how many of our first team squad signed a new contract or a contract extension since the Spurs match ended the season?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Walsh

I hope to see him and fulfill his dream and play Champions-League Football for a top club, I can't see him making a starting 11 in a Champions-League side but we'll wait and see.

Lighthouse

I hope Demps doesn't take the gamble and remains with us. Should he go then I will be happy to see how he does and look out for his performances. Players come and go and Clint has never done anything but be a genuine and honest player. Although the fact that he has played so much for so many seasons without a break may actually put teams off. He may have started late in the top flight but he has really pushed his body in the last 4 or 5 seasons or so.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SmithyFFC

Quote from: HatterDon on June 10, 2012, 10:48:47 PM
So, how many of our first team squad signed a new contract or a contract extension since the Spurs match ended the season?

Diarra.
FTID

HatterDon

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on June 11, 2012, 12:17:53 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on June 10, 2012, 10:48:47 PM

Diarra.

I guess all the other folks are determined to leave Fulham.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

PaulUMD

I don't think he's determined to leave.  I think he wants to play at the highest level, and if he gets an offer that's right, he'll go.  But not any offer. 

And if that great situation doesn't arise, knowing him, he'll probably decide "F it, now I'll make them all pay" and stay at Fulham. 

LBNo11

...Dempsey has put in more for Fulham on the field than we can ever expect for him in financial transfer terms, and I am happy with that ratio...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC