watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Question for England supporters.

Started by jarv, June 11, 2012, 01:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

two strange things in this mornings papers.

1. Middle aged men in fancy dress for the match, Richard the Lionheart. Why?
2. St. Georges cross flag. In the white quadrants, top right Tottenham badge, top left  RANGERS???? 091.gif  In their dreams they wish to join the English league, but it has not happened yet.

Answer to question 2 could be the modern education system, nobody fails, just limited success. So, in geography class, somebody placed Glasgow in England.

Have any of you folks donned fancy dress for and England game?

King_Crud

I was just going to post something similar, have a look at this photo from the Guardian

Inflatable Spitfires, really? Time to get over it. And the bloke it the middle needs to grow up especially. It's embarassing is what it is

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: King_Crud on June 11, 2012, 03:46:39 PM
I was just going to post something similar, have a look at this photo from the Guardian

Inflatable Spitfires, really? Time to get over it. And the bloke it the middle needs to grow up especially. It's embarassing is what it is

I can't wait for those chaps to pitch up in qatar

sipwell

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on June 11, 2012, 03:48:50 PM
Quote from: King_Crud on June 11, 2012, 03:46:39 PM

I can't wait for those chaps to pitch up in qatar

As if you'll ever get there  :hook:
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!