watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Motspur Park tour.. was excellent.. ill post piccys later

Started by mr-ska, June 11, 2012, 07:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr-ska

Fulham pulled out all the stops for us this afternoon.  13 people from FOF attended and were treated to a top class tour. Ill post some piccys soon...

Kit Symons and his academy staff gave us about half hour of q and a's

Sarah Brookes  and her colleagues were superb.

Tommy
Supporter Relations was our guide and i thank him personally...  ill do a more detailed summary after tonights football.

Thanks to burt for organising it...  Once again FULHAM show why they are such a fantastic club...

elgreenio

also have some photos I'll post up as soon as possible with some kind of write up. Very privileged tour we got with Kit etc showing up and giving us some time.

Much appreciation goes to Burt for organising it.

Was also nice to meet everybody there for the first time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

Supermitch

To echo the comments above - it was an excellent tour. Thanks to the Fulham staff who were very informative.

Thanks again to Burt for organising.  It was good to put some more faces to names.

Look forward to seeing the pics in due course.

Berserker

Yes great visit, really enjoyed it. The training ground is lot different to how I imagined it would be.  The staff were really friendly. Thanks Burt for arranging it all. 
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Doctor

Glad to hear that a top time was had by all.  Still gutted that I missed out.  Have spent all day (set out at 4.30am) travelling up to the Isle of Lewis for work, so was no hope of me getting there!  Desperately hoping there's a next time...

Those changing rooms have changed a bit since I did the "Summer Sports Experience" at the University of London Playing Fields circa 1989...