watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Italy vs Croatia

Started by croatianwhite, June 14, 2012, 05:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

croatianwhite

Come on Croatia let's beat these little soft boys !! Would love us to win this one   Coyw coyc

Mitch

I want Italy to win, two reasons; one my Grandad was Italian, secondly... and somewhat less importantly, their home kit is such a nice retro beaut!

Could do with Ivan Rakitic banging one in for my fantasy team though!

croatianwhite

Hard to say but that free kick was quality

Reindeer

I've no allegiance to either, but I'll be cheering Croatia today.

Saying that, the Italians are playing some decent stuff out there.

The King

Croatia for me, never liked Italy and like only a few Italian players (the likes of Gattuso, Inzaghi, Pirlo). Besides, Croatia have Europe's best attacking wing back. He'd be the world's best if not for one Dani Alves.

croatianwhite

Yyyyyeeeessssss get in Mario iron head !!!!!!!! Flares and all

Walsh

sorry but I am up for Italy, good goal though.

Mitch

Who is the Croat left back? I like him.

croatianwhite

AlFayedsChequebook

Italy threw that game away.

Both goals were good.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

croatianwhite

Just got back from split today and the Croatians are really up for this one but not too expectant as the draw is so tough ! Would be great if they and England could make it through but it's a big if. Coyw

The King

Quote from: croatianwhite on June 14, 2012, 06:52:08 PM
Used to play for hajduk

And now plays for Dnipro, our opponents in the UEL 4th qualifying round.

leonffc

I like Croatia, love their passion. Been to see them against England and their fans were a credit.
I also love the look of the country. Nearly went there (Split) last year but missed my plane. Still gutted. Will have another go hopefully.

croatianwhite

It is a great place to visit and if like me you wear a Ffc cap your be stopped by locals just wanting to chat football so you get to meet lots of people too , and if your there at a weekend go to a hajduk game it's a little differant than a game at the Cottage coyw

leonffc

Hadjuk were away when I was supposed to come last time but I did look in to it.
I was going to pm you at the time for info but I just relied on Google in the end. Krka national park looks stunning but I was just planning on milling around Split for a few days.
I'm determined to get there this year or next.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: croatianwhite on June 15, 2012, 06:57:29 AM
It is a great place to visit and if like me you wear a Ffc cap your be stopped by locals just wanting to chat football so you get to meet lots of people too , and if your there at a weekend go to a hajduk game it's a little differant than a game at the Cottage coyw

I was there a few years ago and anytime anyone heard my group speak English, they would come over and chat football!

ffcitaly

It's tough now for Italy!