https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FERNHURST

Started by LBNo11, June 15, 2012, 04:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Quote from: Blingo on June 15, 2012, 11:02:54 PM
Nice to see you again Ferny.

Daddy, Fredster is right. I will continue to read but I won't be posting any more. If I want to speak to anyone I will pm them. LB removed my ban also. Got a lot of time for him.
As Fredster says, 99% on here are really nice people, but I have that bee in my bonnet and i'm as far as I will go so it's bye bye from Blingo. If anyone has anything they want to say to me they can communicate by pm also.  :038:

Bloody hell, this is like the eternal triangle. When I stopped posting it was Fat Fred who kept asking me to return. When Blingo stopped posting it was me that was asking him to return – now it seems, of the three, I am the only one left.
I must admit that sometimes I think that this forum gets its collective knickers in a twist over nothing – Blingo's Jewish jokes was a prime example and  I said so at the time,
But I guess they are the rules and we can choose to accept them or not to post.
Fred and Blingo have chosen not to post which is doubly hard to take in a week when we also lost Finn,
But this forum will continue unabated – there are still some brilliant posters on this Board but it is very sad when we lose three stalwarts in the same week.
That said, welcome back Mr Fernihurst – to think I used to walk down the street that they named after you 092.gif
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

BarryP

Welcome back Fernhurst.  I hope to enjoy some more of your sage postings in the near future!
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

In the Enclosure

Welcome back Fernhurst from a former resident of Reporton Rd

os5889

Welcome back Mr Fernhurst, you've been missed, been strange not seeing the old avatar with such frequency!

Fernhurst

Many many thanks for all your welcome back messages.

I feel a short explanation is appropriate as speculation regarding my health surrounded my departure.

Health related not really...... I was just bloody knackered!!!!
My business needed my entire focus for while, coupled with family issues drained my energy levels to zero.
An upturn on the business side and a relaxing sunshine break has brought everything back to an even keel.

As soon as I recovered from the shock of Finns death I knew I wished to add to his condolence page and made me think of how important FOF was to our much loved and respected friend. His departure hammers home how transient life is and makes you revaluate how you wish to spend your time.

This MB is full of drama, outrage hysterics, love and understanding! All bound up by Fulham FC

As Corked Hat so wisely states:
"I must admit that sometimes I think that this forum gets its collective knickers in a twist over nothing"
When you get to CH's and mine collective ages you've just about been through all life's emotions a dozen times and have come out the other side thinking...... don't take life too seriously.

My re registering is entirely down to my respect for a fellow poster and a realisation how much I was missing this huge melting pot of a market place.

Blingo come back....there's nowt so queer as folk.... and who's going to stop Beamer and I jumping off a cliff when "The Dems" are sold and we are in the bottom 3 at the end of November??

Fred you rascal.... Who the hell is gonna keep the Mods in business if your'e not posting.... Think on young man!

CH.... thank you for the poem
Mods.... the tribute to Finn is just fine .... Well done.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Burt

Daddy, Fredster is right. I will continue to read but I won't be posting any more. If I want to speak to anyone I will pm them. LB removed my ban also. Got a lot of time for him.
As Fredster says, 99% on here are really nice people, but I have that bee in my bonnet and i'm as far as I will go so it's bye bye from Blingo. If anyone has anything they want to say to me they can communicate by pm also.  :038:

I'll miss this weather updates! And the Blingo tablets...  :dft011:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Fred-don't you dare going anywhere-I can't be the only mentalist posting,apart from HatterDon who's going to keep me in check?
Fernhurst,so good to have to back after your rest and recuperation Sir  :yay: :54:
Blingo take some Blingo pills and chill the hell out-if someone is being a muppet,let them! I nearly let a few pillocks force me off here until I realised that these idiots are unimportant attention seekers and reputation chasers,stuff them and carry on being yourself! :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

Berserker

Quote from: Burt on June 16, 2012, 07:35:45 PM

I'll miss this weather updates! And the Blingo tablets...  :dft011:

I'll miss the Blingo optimism during the season as well.  scarf
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

WHITEwitch

Good to see you again.

Haven't been here much myself apart from reading.

You're a good bunch - I'd be sorry to lose any of you - and especially over a personality clash.

One thing I love about Fulham fans is that you meet them from all walks of life, every possible personality disorder, religion, second team and nationality.

Good grief I can even tolerate them what don't know there grammer.

FatFreddysCat

I've been in contact with FFC Craven Cottage and he think's he'll make a return when the season starts  :54: Now who else is on the AWOL list? No not you Pato  :59:

FatFreddysCat

How about our man in Monaco? Kaz has told me he seems to have turned full circle and is now playing on the right  wing when he's on Facebook . I knew my brainwashing would wear him down eventually, that with him having a spell working over here.

Lighthouse

Good to have some great news. Welcome back Mr Fernhurst. Please dont excuse yourself for so long.

I know some think FOF is too PC now. I know some want to find insult even when none was intented. I know we all write things that are poorly thought out. But without opinion we all end up saying the same thing. Let's not go down that route.

Life really is too short.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope