watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FERNHURST

Started by LBNo11, June 15, 2012, 04:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...we miss you and your posts and hope you will stay in touch as, and when time allows, (please keep your account open). Fantastic to see you name on the list of members again, and I hope you are well - please don't be too much of a stranger...

Ed
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Never liked him anyway  :015:

Fernhurst

Get back to hospital Fred .... they are wanting their straight jacket back!!! ..... see I've been watching you from afar....

Now.... can someone pm me to straighten me out on how to put Private Godfrey back on line ..... and how can I change my user name so it's not shouting at everybody!!!

Ta
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FatFreddysCat

Whilst where at it, could we have FFC Craven Cottage back please? If your reading i've lost your phone number, so if you dont want to join back up (wish you would) i've actually got my own EMail address at last. [email protected]. Any others FOFers we want back? I'm sure as soon as someone brings up a name i'll go  :doh: how did i forget them. Reverend Tom anyone ? :hook:

Burt

Welcome back Mr Fernhurst!

LBNo11

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 15, 2012, 04:11:31 PM
Get back to hospital Fred .... they are wanting their straight jacket back!!! ..... see I've been watching you from afar....

Now.... can someone pm me to straighten me out on how to put Private Godfrey back on line ..... and how can I change my user name so it's not shouting at everybody!!!

Ta

...Done old friend...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FERNHURST on June 15, 2012, 04:11:31 PM

Ta
[/quote You should try doing one Ferny, plenty of old boys topping up their pensions doing the old medical trial, plus a couple of weeks away from the misses and kids, it's a win win  :54: I cant do one for anouther 3 months, but definately going to do it, hopefully after october when my licence is clean i can at last get back to earning a decent wage instead of this agency crap, i was actually taking home more when i was 21  :035:  Dont know if you recall my post about the old boy who supported Tottenham and was going to do my head in? He actually turned out to be a right sound bloke, but thank God the Red scouser dissapeared after two days. Also had a complete lefty in their for 1 day,he was very loud and outspoken, must admit after being cooped up and bored for about ten days i did snap at him a bit. Anyhow Ferny please hang about.

Fernhurst

Thanks to LB and Mr Burt....

Fred, I thoroughly enjoyed your tales from Emergency Ward 10 and as long as I can take my laptop I might consider a stretch as a guinea pig.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

sipwell

Huura! Welcome back!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Burt

:dft009: Good to see that avatar back in action  :dft009:

leonffc

About time sir. Welcome back

FatFreddysCat

I'd like to add my thanks to the person who complained about me saying i used to sell a bit of puff 20 odd years ago, yes i've had a pm about it, no i'm not sorry about. Is your life that boring really? This my be my last post, i think my mate Blingo has had enough. If i'm gone then i must say 99% of you are terrific people and i'll miss talking with you, but being the saddo i am, i'll continue reading you. But i wont lie , a couple of you i cant stand, and that wont change. You both know who you are, and not being funny if i drop dead tomorrow, i dont want you posting saying we had our disagreements but he was alright, because if you drop dead i wont say a bad word about you, but i will be very obvious on my missing from your thread. I'm not a hypocrite so this may be goodbye, a pleasure to have met so many of you, a pleasure to have chatted to loads of you on here. Either way COYWS.

TheDaddy

Blingos on a 28 day sabbatical mate,Dont you go anywere !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

leonffc

Sort me an 8th of gear before you disappear mate

RidgeRider

Welcome back Ferny!

Berserker

Welcome back Mr Fernhurst
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

ahhhhhhhhh Ferni  glad you are well and back on board  065.gif

TheDaddy

Hopefully Black Terry (no not a racist comment) wont be there trying to ponce a fiver  :015:
[/quote]you no him to well Fred "To  All Black Terry is black and is called Terry" Will only answer to Black Terry !

Welcome back Fernhurst  :54:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Blingo

Nice to see you again Ferny.

Daddy, Fredster is right. I will continue to read but I won't be posting any more. If I want to speak to anyone I will pm them. LB removed my ban also. Got a lot of time for him.
As Fredster says, 99% on here are really nice people, but I have that bee in my bonnet and i'm as far as I will go so it's bye bye from Blingo. If anyone has anything they want to say to me they can communicate by pm also.  :038: