News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Fixtures Out On Monday At 9am - Who Do You Want?

Started by White Noise, June 16, 2012, 11:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Quote from: Senior Supporter on June 16, 2012, 11:31:29 AM
I read somewhere that all London teams will have to play their first matches away, due to the clash with the Paralympics leaving police resources too stretched.

Got this back from Rob Draper of The Mail on Sunday -

Rob Draper‏@draper_rob

@WhiteNoise1879 @jnorthcroft Fine during paralympics. PL doesn't start til Olympics is over. Charity Shield @ Villa Pk to avoid clash

Aldo

Heard rumours that whufc are away to man city 1st game, arsenal are at home to Sunderland and spurs are away too. I have, heard the Arsenal fixture from 2 different sources (and they are playing us at the Emirates 2nd game).

Sorry, don't know original source, or Fulham fixture, or even if the above is true!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Aldo on June 17, 2012, 09:42:11 PM
Heard rumours that whufc are away to man city 1st game, arsenal are at home to Sunderland and spurs are away too. I have, heard the Arsenal fixture from 2 different sources (and they are playing us at the Emirates 2nd game).

Sorry, don't know original source, or Fulham fixture, or even if the above is true!

Well if the Gooners are at home so are we .............

LBNo11

New Fixtures Out On Monday At 9am - Who Do You Want?

...I want sky to leave the fixtures the hell alone...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Walsh

I would like to play United first game home or away I wouldn't mind, reason behind this is I can see a huge changes happening at United in the summer and might be when they're at their weakest as they won't have much game time together and if we don't face them then I don't think we have a chance in hell of even getting a draw if we face them over 5 games in.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: domprague on June 16, 2012, 07:06:32 PM
We don't want a promoted club first up - they'll be buzzing with adrenalin. I'm also away for the first weekend of the season so I want us to start on the road.

I agree, no newly promoted club early on, especially away!

HatterDon

We have to play everybody twice anyhow; when SHOULDN'T be important.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel