watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What about Gebre Selassie?

Started by ElissonSnygg, June 16, 2012, 07:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElissonSnygg

He looks good for Czech Republic and we are definetely in a need for a rightback. What do you think?
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

zzamora

Remember the do not buy after one euros performance rule.

Exhibit A) Fredrik Stoor.

Mitch

What about three performances? He's been great!

BlaWhiArmyyyyyy

He does look a good player, but he looks a bit lightweight? Same club that Gecov played for also

TheDaddy

the boy can run all day   :hook:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

MJG

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on June 16, 2012, 07:59:32 PM
He looks good for Czech Republic and we are definetely in a need for a rightback. What do you think?
The RB for Poland is the better player and would not be unhappy to see him at fulham.

Bassey the warrior

I'm always sceptical about buying players on the back of a good tournament. They will all be playing their best to engineer good moves. The better way to tell how good they are is to watch them in league games.

The King

Quote from: MJG on June 16, 2012, 08:44:07 PM
The RB for Poland is the better player and would not be unhappy to see him at fulham.

The RB for Poland happens to be Piszczek and he happens to play for the German champions.

fulhampa23

I agree, except that he is currently being linked with Real Madrid, and is probably out of our reach
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

MJG

Quote from: The King on June 16, 2012, 08:46:45 PM

The RB for Poland happens to be Piszczek and he happens to play for the German champions.
I know and that's why it would be nice to see him in a white fulham shirt...but not going to happen.

Mr Fulham

Gebre Selassie is on his way to Werder Bremen

Jack Fulham

Is he related to haile selassie?

HatterDon

Quote from: Jack Fulham on June 17, 2012, 02:49:25 AM

I believe I heard the commentators in EURO2012 say he was. Wherever he goes, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be in Eastern Europe.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Bronsons

Quote from: HatterDon on June 17, 2012, 03:59:39 AM
Quote from: Jack Fulham on June 17, 2012, 02:49:25 AM

I believe I heard the commentators in EURO2012 say he was.

I heard a commentator over here say he wasn't a relation. There's nothing in any of the football reports to say he is, either, and if he were every journalist in the world would have mentioned it. 

Looks a very decent player, IMHO.

Walsh

The King

Yes, he is the reincarnation of Haile Selassie and is also the brother of  Haile  Gebrselassie, hence his stamina...

MOR :

He'll do for me...I've been very impressed.

Jack Fulham

not related to haile selassie ah well. I did google him, turns out he used to be a marathon runner which by the looks of things has given him ridiculous stamina.