https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The lone ranger

Started by Fletchino, June 17, 2012, 04:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Quote from: Rupert on June 18, 2012, 01:21:30 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on June 18, 2012, 12:50:11 PM
...he was banned for his willful exclusion of Tarquin in his first post whereas he mentioned Rupert and Jeremy, and this is clearly a case of pandering to a clique...

I did warn him about that, sadly it seems you can take a fool to water, but you can't make him drink, or am I mixing up metaphors here?

He didn't include Cynthias either so obviously sexist as well   :027:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: W12_Ranger on June 17, 2012, 08:26:38 PM
Quote from: FLETCHINO on June 17, 2012, 04:16:45 PM
Serious question why are qpr fans so dumb? Do you not realise you are a p!ssy little sh1t club that nobody gives a fcuk about. Your so dumb you think a bloke with a couple of hundred million can buy qpr the title.  you spend triple what you earn on wages and lets face it none of your squad would make fulhams starting 11. Do you really think you can build a 40000 seat stadium in shepherds bush really? Then how are you going to fill it close the top tier? Bore off you mug! The list goes on and on and I carnt be bothered with it/you

I normally wouldn't take the time to answer such a clueless post on one of my own message boards but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt seeing as you have taken the time to so eloquently address me. For a club nobody gives a rats about a large percentage off posters on this board spend a lot of their time engaged discussing about us.

So I'll tell you what are they shall I....I will keep a tally of the number of threads posters on this message board start about the Mighty Superhoops and then me and you can have a discussion at the end of pre-season about whether anybody actually gives a rats about us on here.

As for my reasons for posting on here it is simple really to provide a balance point of view about my football club in response to the multiple threads which are started by your posters. I may even be able to help individuals like you who may struggle to understand what the realistic expectations of the supporters of our great West London institution are.

We really don't give a rat's, but you lot are so amusing with your lack of Football understanding and let's face it your grip on reality itself. There's ambition and then there delusion, the HaHa's constantly seem to confuse the two.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

HatterDon

Quote from: Rupert on June 18, 2012, 01:21:30 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on June 18, 2012, 12:50:11 PM
...he was banned for his willful exclusion of Tarquin in his first post whereas he mentioned Rupert and Jeremy, and this is clearly a case of pandering to a clique...

I did warn him about that, sadly it seems you can take a fool to water, but you can't make him drink, or am I mixing up metaphores here?

Or as Dorothy Parker famously wrote, "You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rupert

Quote from: HatterDon on June 18, 2012, 02:37:02 PM

Or as Dorothy Parker famously wrote, "You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think."

You know the difference between a hormone and a vitamin?

Nobody has ever heard a vitamin.

:drums:

I know this is getting mucky now, but HatterDon started it.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

HatterDon

Quote from: Rupert on June 18, 2012, 04:46:40 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on June 18, 2012, 02:37:02 PM

You know the difference between a hormone and a vitamin?

Nobody has ever heard a vitamin.

:drums:

I know this is getting mucky now, but HatterDon started it.

Can't trust them Luton lads.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Logicalman

come on now lads, we don't want this thread to drop down to the level of the wearethedelusionalrangers now, do we? Just because one hoop-la cannot keep it clean, doesn't mean that the rest of them are at his base level.

Now, for my tuppence-worth, I tend to see only three reasons why there is ever threads on this MB concerning the W12 bunch:

a. We play them (I use that term loosely - as they tend to just turn up (just) by looking at last seasons results)

b. We sell them a cast-off, or the ambitious Sparky decides it's time to grab a headline again and mentioned how much he loved leaving the cottage (to go to Loftus Road? Oh no, that was his third choice wasn't it?)

c. Some Herbert signs onto this forum for inexplicable reasons and decides to start a wind-up of a thread and looks for a result. Obviously this last idea could be to generate threads about his team on other MBs to make it look like they actually mean more than a rats-ass to anyone living outside of W12.

Oh well, live and let live is what I say, and we just look for the matches to speak on our behalf.