watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The lone ranger

Started by Fletchino, June 17, 2012, 04:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletchino

Serious question why are qpr fans so dumb? Do you not realise you are a p!ssy little club that nobody gives a rats about. Your so dumb you think a bloke with a couple of hundred million can buy qpr the title.  you spend triple what you earn on wages and lets face it none of your squad would make fulhams starting 11. Do you really think you can build a 40000 seat stadium in shepherds bush really? Then how are you going to fill it close the top tier? Bore off you mug! The list goes on and on and I carnt be bothered with it/you

ffc73

So when the Mighty Whites were staring into the abyss and Conference League football we were all highly intellectual and of sound mind when we dreamt of 3 top 10 finishes in 4 seasons and a European final?

Anything is possible and every supporter of every team is entitled to dream

LBNo11

...I think the lone ranger is a closet Fulham fan, after all, who would spend 5 hours and 17 minutes (and counting) on a rivals message board, even if he wasn't :wum: people up..?

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SP

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 17, 2012, 04:29:33 PM
...I think the lone ranger is a closet Fulham fan, after all, who would spend

Funny, I was just wondering what posesses someone to do this?  I came to the conclusion he must be registering on FoF so he can come on here to gloat on the off chance they scrape a draw against us next season.

Rupert

Maybe he is steeling himself, ready to transfer over to us once his lot plunge back down to the second tier in a year or two. By getting to know about us now he will have a chance of not being outed as a turncoat.

Just a theory, you understand.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Fletchino

I don't know what's worse a real haha on here or a fulham fan pretending to be a haha.

Berserker

Maybe he just likes our message board
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

TheDaddy

Leave him alone, hes lonely , Cartoon network down and all his mates are at school, too short for the top shelf in his local newsagent..."someone buy him a ice lolly    :59:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

W12_Ranger

Quote from: FLETCHINO on June 17, 2012, 04:16:45 PM
Serious question why are qpr fans so dumb? Do you not realise you are a p!ssy little sh1t club that nobody gives a fcuk about. Your so dumb you think a bloke with a couple of hundred million can buy qpr the title.  you spend triple what you earn on wages and lets face it none of your squad would make fulhams starting 11. Do you really think you can build a 40000 seat stadium in shepherds bush really? Then how are you going to fill it close the top tier? Bore off you mug! The list goes on and on and I carnt be bothered with it/you

I normally wouldn't take the time to answer such a clueless post on one of my own message boards but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt seeing as you have taken the time to so eloquently address me. For a club nobody gives a rats about a large percentage off posters on this board spend a lot of their time engaged discussing about us.

So I'll tell you what are they shall I....I will keep a tally of the number of threads posters on this message board start about the Mighty Superhoops and then me and you can have a discussion at the end of pre-season about whether anybody actually gives a rats about us on here.

As for my reasons for posting on here it is simple really to provide a balance point of view about my football club in response to the multiple threads which are started by your posters. I may even be able to help individuals like you who may struggle to understand what the realistic expectations of the supporters of our great West London institution are.

Fletchino

If there was multiple threads about your club on here I could understand your point but there isn't.the only time you are mentioned is when you try to buy fulham players or we are about to play you the same as any other club. So l'll tell you shall I don't bother with you tally for after pre season because I'm not intrested. HLC

W12_Ranger

Quote from: FLETCHINO on June 17, 2012, 09:03:08 PM
If there was multiple threads about your club on here I could understand your point but there isn't.the only time you are mentioned is when you try to buy fulham players or we are about to play you the same as any other club. So l'll tell you shall I don't bother with you tally for after pre season because I'm not intrested. HLC

We'll see shall we...I make this number 1  :015:

MasterHaynes

Quote from: W12_Ranger on June 17, 2012, 08:26:38 PM
Quote from: FLETCHINO on June 17, 2012, 04:16:45 PM
Serious question why are qpr fans so dumb? Do you not realise you are a p!ssy little sh1t club that nobody gives a fcuk about. Your so dumb you think a bloke with a couple of hundred million can buy qpr the title.  you spend triple what you earn on wages and lets face it none of your squad would make fulhams starting 11. Do you really think you can build a 40000 seat stadium in shepherds bush really? Then how are you going to fill it close the top tier? Bore off you mug! The list goes on and on and I carnt be bothered with it/you

I normally wouldn't take the time to answer such a clueless post on one of my own message boards but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt seeing as you have taken the time to so eloquently address me. For a club nobody gives a Fu*k about a large percentage off posters on this board spend a lot of their time engaged discussing about us.

So I'll tell you what are they shall I....I will keep a tally of the number of threads posters on this message board start about the Mighty Superhoops and then me and you can have a discussion at the end of pre-season about whether anybody actually gives a fu*k about us on here.

As for my reasons for posting on here it is simple really to provide a balance point of view about my football club in response to the multiple threads which are started by your posters. I may even be able to help individuals like you who may struggle to understand what the realistic expectations of the supporters of our great West London institution are.
Not sure that anyone is discussing your club, most discussions if you look concern Hughes and his claims about us, the club he s at is a peripheral issue. When he moves on there will still be people talking about Hughes but I doubt if anyone will be discussing QPR.

Fletchino

Quote from: W12_Ranger on June 17, 2012, 09:04:10 PM
Quote from: FLETCHINO on June 17, 2012, 09:03:08 PM

We'll see shall we...I make this number 1  :015:

Getting desperate to try and prove a point are we? Been looking through the archives? It's like your living a fansty world and have not woken up to the real world yet you are what you are just try and accept it.    bang head

RidgeRider

THERE IS NO CUSSING/SWEARING ALLOWED ON THIS BOARD. IF I SEE ANYMORE I WILL REMOVE YOUR POST WITHOUT WARNING OR EXPLANATION.

Thank you.

SG

Maybe he is looking for Tonto

Rupert

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 18, 2012, 02:50:51 AM
THERE IS NO CUSSING/SWEARING ALLOWED ON THIS BOARD. IF I SEE ANYMORE I WILL REMOVE YOUR POST WITHOUT WARNING OR EXPLANATION.

Thank you.

Mr Hoop swore?  fp.gif

Seems like Dad was right about them, then (it's on another thread, don't worry if you haven't read it).

Fletchino

Quote from: Rupert on June 18, 2012, 08:33:37 AM
Quote from: RidgeRider on June 18, 2012, 02:50:51 AM

Thank you.

Mr Hoop swore?  fp.gif

Seems like Dad was right about them, then (it's on another thread, don't worry if you haven't read it).

I think that whole thread has been removed because of all the rude words from mr poops mouth!!!

Burt

He was right though, we do seem to be giving them far more attention than they merit.

LBNo11

...he was banned for his willful exclusion of Tarquin in his first post whereas he mentioned Rupert and Jeremy, and this is clearly a case of pandering to a clique...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rupert

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 18, 2012, 12:50:11 PM
...he was banned for his willful exclusion of Tarquin in his first post whereas he mentioned Rupert and Jeremy, and this is clearly a case of pandering to a clique...

I did warn him about that, sadly it seems you can take a fool to water, but you can't make him drink, or am I mixing up metaphores here?