News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: When will I learn not to read Ma's Daily Express? Rights & Responsibilities

Started by SP, June 17, 2012, 04:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Ma's Daily Express lies there on the side beckoning me to pick it up to skim through the sports pages but it never stops there.  Straying into the other sections invariably leads to the old red mist brewing up.  How about this police quote from Friday, following a story about a farmer ejecting travellers who'd removed his locks & moved on to his land:

"Once someone has broken onto your property they themselves have their own rights, we are here to ensure those rights aren't breached".

I wonder if I'd get the same protection if I broke into David Cameron's garden & parked a caravan there?

:58: :031: :58: :031:

Rupert

Quote from: SP on June 17, 2012, 04:59:56 PM
Ma's Daily Express lies there on the side beckoning me to pick it up to skim through the sports pages but it never stops there.  Straying into the other sections invariably leads to the old red mist brewing up.  How about this police quote from Friday, following a story about a farmer ejecting travellers who'd removed his locks & moved on to his land:

"Once someone has broken onto your property they themselves have their own rights, we are here to ensure those rights aren't breached".

I wonder if I'd get the same protection if I broke into David Cameron's garden & parked a caravan there?

:58: :031: :58: :031:

It's getting to the stage where people simply won't involve the police at all, just so long as they bury the bodies in a tidy manner I don't suppose anyone will be too fussed.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.