News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Danny Fullbrook. Journalist and Fulham fan has past away.

Started by Jambo, June 18, 2012, 08:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

at just 40.  Was diagnosed with cancer last year. Thoughts to his family.

RIP
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

bizarrebaz

Danny was a fine football writer and keen FFC fan. Respect.

Jack Fulham

Just realised his parents sat in front of me this season with Danny's son. He used to come over at half time as I guess he was in the press box which I sit one block away from. Very sad to hear this may he rest in peace and my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

LBNo11

...I have never read his newspaper or reports, but he was Fulham and so extended family. My thoughts are with his family - RIP Danny...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Travers Barney

We are the whites

MJG

Always came accross as a decent bloke on say 'Sunday Supplement' and would mention Fulham when he could.

MOR :

ScalleysDad

What a flippin week it has been. I did not know Finnster but thought we might get along if we ever met and the same applies to Danny Fullbrook who I did see out and about from time to time and he always looked so buoyant. Aaaaargh!

RIP the both of you. I wonder who is telling who what to write?

Adam87

This guy was a mad fulham fan, i dont think its really been understood by a few on how big a fan he actually was, this guy got to the top of his profession at just 28, simply un heard of in his industry. He could have chosen to select any games he wanted to cover but alwasy chose fulham if he could...........says everything about the man. A couple of great tributes, i will never forget peoples reaction after the chelsea win against mourinho. Danny could barley write the report he was so excited. All the other reporters were looking around each other thinking "hes celebrating as though fulhams won the league"...we all agree it did feel like that.

Great tribute here from Sir Roy and Gerrard....the round of applause at the end i think shows how respected is very moving to watch....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/257559/England-tribute-to-Danny-Fullbrook/

9739.gif

billhertford

He was a nice guy, I did read his Fulham related articles which were very balanced.
My thoughts are with his family & friends. Rest in peace Danny.

WHITEwitch

I sat next to him and his son for a season.  He was a knowledgable and highly entertaining neighbour.  My thoughts are also with his Mum and Dad who sat in the row behind - they were a lovely family.

What a waste.

bizarrebaz

His parents have set up a justgiving charity web page in his name for donations instead of flowers if anybody would like to contribute

SouthfieldWhite

Very sad news, condolences to his family
R I P Danny