watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pre Season Fixtures

Started by Jack Fulham, June 20, 2012, 01:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

The Club can confirm the following two friendly fixtures ahead of the 2012-13 campaign:

Wycombe Wanderers v Fulham

Fulham FC will play Wycombe Wanderers in a pre-season friendly at Adams Park on Saturday 28th July (3pm kick-off).

Ticket prices: £12 Adults / £5 Senior Citizens / £3 Juniors. Further ticket information and purchasing details to follow.

Fulham v Charlton Athletic – Behind Closed Doors

Fulham FC will also be playing a friendly at Craven Cottage on Saturday 11 August (3pm kick-off) against newly promoted Championship side Charlton Athletic.

This match will be behind closed doors due to the London 2012 Olympics taking place during this period. The Club will however be providing a live audio and video stream of this fixture on fulhamfc.com.

Keep an eye out on fulhamfc.com for further pre-season friendlies which will be published as soon as they are confirmed.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2012/June/PreSeasonFixtures.aspx#ixzz1yKnpqfCx

elgreenio

£12 for the Wycombe game seems a bit steep. That livestream has got shambles written all over it.

Can only think the China cancellation stuff happened a bit late to get us any other tournaments or camps including friendlies sorted

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

MJG

"live audio and video stream of this fixture on fulhamfc.com"
I hope they can do something like this for the reserves and youth cup games this year.Christ even a webcam behind one goal would be an improvement.

The King

Quote from: MJG on June 20, 2012, 01:36:17 PM
"live audio and video stream of this fixture on fulhamfc.com"
I hope they can do something like this for the reserves and youth cup games this year.Christ even a webcam behind one goal would be an improvement.

Absolutely, with the quality of the youth teams there'd be quite a lot of interest in it. I'll dread the day though when they start a pay-to-watch FulhamTV.