watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TRANSFER SPECULATION

Started by JBH, June 22, 2012, 01:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

That is all every rumour in the press is, they will get one right occassionally but that is by more luck than judgement.

Fulham as a club have never gone public on potential signings and that's how it is.

If players linked with us don't come then it doesn't matter because they were linked to us by the media and not the club, and if players leave us for other clubs then that is also a fact of footballing life big players have come and gone during our time in the premiership and guess what we're still in there even if they're not.

So I will chill and wait for Big Martin to buy and sell who he wants and when they have officially signed I will comment on them.

So I will take a  S001.gif now and enjoy the week-end

LukeJennings

This is the most intelligent Post I have read in a whole, I have taken a very back seated approach to all of this because I am very confident we as a club and Martin will bring in the right players for us and let go of ones not needed.
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Lighthouse

Sensible and the right approach. But really do we want to be sensible? Do we want to wait to see what will be will be? No I say we panic. Make wild speculations about the future and then say we were right all along what ever the outcome and then blame others. That seems to me to be the way to go.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SKSW6

You'd think clubs do have lists of tens of players they are interested in though, so when a newspaper says we are "monitoring" someone, they could well be right. Of course they could also be wrong. You're right though of course, Fulham are much more secretive than other clubs. I remember the Gecov rumours only surfaced a couple of hours before we officially announced him. I think Ruiz was only the day before too.

Captain Peacock

Quote from: JBH on June 22, 2012, 01:35:41 PM
That is all every rumour in the press is, they will get one right occassionally but that is by more luck than judgement.

Fulham as a club have never gone public on potential signings and that's how it is.

If players linked with us don't come then it doesn't matter because they were linked to us by the media and not the club, and if players leave us for other clubs then that is also a fact of footballing life big players have come and gone during our time in the premiership and guess what we're still in there even if they're not.

So I will chill and wait for Big Martin to buy and sell who he wants and when they have officially signed I will comment on them.

+1 well said!
Somewhere in deepest East Surrey
Follow me on twitter @pavo121

cmg

It's the Homer Simpson philosophy:

Moe: Oh, boy!  The deep fryer's here.  Heh heh, I got it used from
        the navy.  You can flash-fry a buffalo in forty seconds.
Homer: Forty seconds?  But I want it now!

Walsh

Quote from: JBH on June 22, 2012, 01:35:41 PM

I completely agree but I can't help myself, I have to look at the posts of rumored transfers.