watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stephen Kelly

Started by Mr Fulham, June 22, 2012, 05:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Everyone's talking about the likes of Murphy, Johnson and Pogrebnyak. But what about Kelly?

Will we see him in a Fulham shirt next season? Any news? Bit weird.

Admin

Again, another player that I've heard has not been approached about a new contract. Let's see..

Walsh

This seem's to be a position we are looking to make stronger so I doubt we will see him here next season.

elgreenio

Would say a lot depends on whether Z proves his fitness

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 22, 2012, 05:13:11 PM
Everyone's talking about the likes of Murphy, Johnson and Pogrebnyak. But what about Kelly?

Will we see him in a Fulham shirt next season? Any news? Bit weird.

Good grief thats what you are here for. If you start asking questions the rumour mill will go into meltdown.
Just heard Pog has formally signed for Reading. There its done. Can't reveal my sources.

RidgeRider

I have no inside info on what the management team thinks of Kelly but it seems to me he is a fantastic squad player who does a good as an occasional starter as well. I think one of the best qualities of Mr. Kelly is his willingness to wait for his time to play. We need players on the team that will accept not being in the starting XI each week.

fulhamthroughandthrough

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 22, 2012, 06:36:24 PM
I have inside info on what the management team thinks of Kelly but it seems to me he is a fantastic squad player who does a good as an occasional starter as well. I think one of the best qualities of Mr. Kelly is his willingness to wait for his time to play. We need players on the team that will accept not being in the starting XI each week.
Do you want to divulge to us what the management team thinks?

I think Jol knows he is limited and once described him as the family dog (paraphrasing) but a good back up

Bassey the warrior

I think he's earned a new contract. I expect Grygera will be let go so we should keep Kelly.

Burt

I think Kelly has grown in stature the as his time with us has progressed. I for one would be sorry to see him go. Lets hope it doesn't get to that.

Berserker

Fingers crossed as i'd like him to stay for next season
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Senior Supporter

I have inside info on what the management team thinks of Kelly but it seems to me he is a fantastic squad player who does a good as an occasional starter as well. I think one of the best qualities of Mr. Kelly is his willingness to wait for his time to play. We need players on the team that will accept not being in the starting XI each week.

Is the assessment of him by the management team a recent one RR? I don't think Jol rated him very highly early in the season, but it seemed to me that he improved greatly later on and made the RB position his own by the closing matches.

Fletchino

Is he not in talks with qpr yet maybe he can get 50k a week for 5 years

RidgeRider

Quote from: fulhamthroughandthrough on June 22, 2012, 06:45:24 PM
Do you want to divulge to us what the management team thinks?

I think Jol knows he is limited and once described him as the family dog (paraphrasing) but a good back up

I meant to write I have "no" inside info. Sorry for leaving that important word out. Typing too fast!