watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Absolutely

Started by Travers Barney, June 22, 2012, 08:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travers Barney

The most overused word in England today.

Practically every interview be it on radio or tv will contain a 'absolutely'...and often said in completely the wrong context.

On a more interesting note the new Dexys album is meant to be a bit of a stormer.

We are the whites

Berserker

I agree, and try not to use the word myself.

BTW wasn't Dexy's or Kevin Rowland touring recently?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Travers Barney

Absolutely...they played down the bush  in may..dads 80th so couldn't get down there...mate said they were great...
We are the whites

dont stand me down

Dexys album is a great album,saw them at the Empire in April and seeing them again in September at the Barbican Hall,they still are a wonderful live band.Album really is worth a listen.

FatFreddysCat

I dunno , the word "Random" seems to be everywhere in good old Northolt. The single word that annoys me the most is "come" no not that . All the kids on my estate when calling their mates just say "come" , if they could just learn to pull thier jeans up above the back of thier knees it would make them slightly less retarted  :014:

TheDon

in annoying notting hill its now "decent" meaning ok, ps Absolutely was a " decent" album by madness.

Travers Barney

guess this is a bit of a random post fred....just listen to lbc a lot and absolutely seems to be the buzz word....wigan away sept?
We are the whites

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDon on June 22, 2012, 10:13:20 PM
in annoying notting hill its now "decent" meaning ok, ps Absolutely was a " decent" album by madness.
I still hate them EastEnd/ Essex ganster movies where every other word is Ream. Saying that, the Business is a quality"decent" film, even if i hate Danny Dyer. City Rats by contrast is the worst film ever made.

TheDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 22, 2012, 10:17:03 PM
I still hate them EastEnd/ Essex ganster movies where every other word is Ream. Saying that, the Business is a quality"decent" film, even if i hate Danny Dyer. City Rats by contrast is the worst film ever made.

decent

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Travers Barney on June 22, 2012, 10:15:25 PM
guess this is a bit of a random post fred....just listen to lbc a lot and absolutely seems to be the buzz word....wigan away sept?
Absolutely TB. A bit random i know, but i was on the phone to Jay the other day about Wigan away, but staying overnight, my muggy bitter mates reckon it's a great night out. Jay reckons he now hates England and wont do an away here. I'm going to try the other Northolt Whites see if they fancy it. looked at that Bledbury hall place or whatever it's called, not the cheapest.

Travers Barney

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 22, 2012, 10:21:45 PM
Absolutely TB. A bit random i know, but i was on the phone to Jay the other day about Wigan away, but staying overnight, my muggy bitter mates reckon it's a great night out. Jay reckons he now hates England and wont do an away here. I'm going to try the other Northolt Whites see if they fancy it. looked at that Bledbury hall place or whatever it's called, not the cheapest.
I'll canvass support from the motspur parkas.....will crank it up on here
We are the whites

Mr Fulham

Leslie Mark Hughes uses the words 'unfortunately' and 'to be perfectly honest' extensively.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Scrumpy

'My bad'.

fp.gif WTF?  fp.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

watfordwhite

Fred give me a shout, I will do Wigan away with you. Can you stand going that far north? 082.gif

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 22, 2012, 10:17:03 PM

You've obviously never had the pleasure of watching Plan 9 From Outer Space.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel