watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New member God the Mechanic.

Started by FatFreddysCat, June 22, 2012, 10:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I know i've probably spelt that wrong, but top name. just seen you on the viewing list, but you've still got J*hn t*rry status. One post will move you up to the much more respectable ranking of Mr Jackson.

God The Mechanic

Spelt correctly!

I tried signing up aaaages ago, when I had something to say and only succeeded now when I have the square root of bugger all to say :(

TonyGilroy

None of us have.

We don't let it stop us droning on.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

It's what we DON'T say that is really interesting.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

God The Mechanic

Yeah, but I figured I'd have at least a half decent into before starting with the waffling.  Although, that does seem to be frowned upon ;)

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: God The Mechanic on June 23, 2012, 03:50:14 PM
Yeah, but I figured I'd have at least a half decent into before starting with the waffling.  Although, that does seem to be frowned upon ;)
behave yourself,if you think you have something to say,say it,this place is all about opinions so if you have one,on anything,let it be known!

God The Mechanic

Oh, it wasn't a dig at all.  One of the reasons I read this place is because of your ability to get off topic as quickly as you do as often as you do! :P

HatterDon

Quote from: God The Mechanic on June 23, 2012, 05:00:11 PM
Oh, it wasn't a dig at all.  One of the reasons I read this place is because of your ability to get off topic as quickly as you do as often as you do! :P

well, of course. It's cricket season so you expect rain.

Welcome aboard.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

Can you fix my washing machine?

Welcome aboard.

Berserker

Is that like the phrase 'god in the machine'? By the way i'm off to buy a new washing machine tomorrow Burt, mines well and truely F, and i start having panic attacks if i haven't got a fully functioning one!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Oh sorry God Mechanic, welcome BTW

- Martin Luther King Jr.

God The Mechanic

Ta.

It's the name of  a song by a Swedish guitarist called Mattias Eklundh that I stole as a user name many years ago, and kinda stuck with it really.  I'm not always the most original of folk :P

RidgeRider

NogoodBoyo

"God the Mechanic"?  That's almost as good a name as "Tommy Two Sheds."  Whatever happened to old Tommy I wonder?
Anyway God, you're very welcome to express your opinions on the father and the holy ghost along with the size of LesboyNo11's St. Paul's dome and volcanic larynx, but please don't be too judgmental.  We have a lot of very sensitive souls on this dinghy who haven't said their prayers for a number of decades.
Watch our for Lofty the Lighthouse.  He has one hell of a bulb in his truss!
Nogood "I love Lesboy by the way, in a manly way, isit" Boyo

TheDon

God the Mechanic  can you fix a transit egr valve

JohnKovacs

God the Mechanic - Can you put a new rear main seal on my Camaro? It leaks a little and that irritates the misses.