News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

woud you give clint a 4 year contract if that's what it took to keep him here?

Started by MrWhite, June 23, 2012, 11:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meerkat

Bassey the warrior

Yes. His game doesn't rely on pace. He's never been the quickest. He makes intelligent runs and he times them perfectly and as such doesn't need pace.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

yes,let him go after 2 seasons on a free and we would break even because we would lose his wages off the bill-makes sense to me 098.gif

dishEJtheRock!

im pretty sure we didnt even get mcbride until he was clint's current age. 4 years sounds fine to me

YankeeJim

My, haven't we come a long way. Not a single comment to dispute. We seem to be "falling over" in support of our boy Clint. Amazing what 20 goals will do for you.   starsnstripes  starsnstripes  starsnstripes
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

The Rock

Yes. Murphy was 33? When we made it to the Europa final, most def.

cebu

His game isn't dependent on pace and he doesn't have AJ's injury track record ... so giving him a contract till he's 33 sounds good to me!   starsnstripes

JBH

No brainer, give the Deuce a 4 year contract and then if someone comes in for him next season then his transfer value will be higher than it is now. starsnstripes

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Tomo

"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

ron

Quote from: YankeeJim on June 23, 2012, 05:31:26 PM
My, haven't we come a long way. Not a single comment to dispute. We seem to be "falling over" in support of our boy Clint. Amazing what 20 goals will do for you.   starsnstripes  starsnstripes  starsnstripes

Nah, Offload him soonest...............

...Only Joking!  093.gif

Quite agree, 33 is no age for a player like him.....and the advantages of tying him to a contract make sense too.

bmasar