News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

woud you give clint a 4 year contract if that's what it took to keep him here?

Started by MrWhite, June 23, 2012, 11:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrWhite

a little birdy told me he's pushing fulham for a 4 year contract...  would you sign him up for another 4 if that's what it took to keep him around?

Lighthouse

If the money wasn't silly I see no problem with a long term contract for a player that clearly is our best all round player. A player that works hard and has ambition and wants to stay long term would be a good deal.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Zu-Meister

hes 28? which would take him through to 32. yes definatly, why not. he was never about pace, so theres no worry of him slowing down too much. and with modern health care and all, players are able to play till a later age, look at murphy, 35 now i think.

Admin

He's 29, would take him up to 33 but at least if we sold him in say 2 years we'd get something back.

Drake44444

Yes, why not, give out worse contracts all the time to far more undeserving players. 

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Clint is now Institutionalized - Fulham They should give him 5 years ..............................
then he could have a Testimonial and  (what Mo did not get ) a British Passport !

Holders

If that's the case then definitely yes, so long as there's agreement on his weekly rate.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

LukeJennings

Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

GoldCoastWhite

ToodlesMcToot

Absolutely! Heck, I'd build him a lake to bass fish in.

I have to admit that I would like to see what he could do for himself if he could get the CL team he desires.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 23, 2012, 12:59:11 PM
Absolutely! Heck, I'd build him a lake to bass fish in.

I have to admit that I would like to see what he could do for himself if he could get the CL team he desires.
I would like to see his face, and celebration, when we go one step beyond in The Europa League !  :Haynes The Maestro:

jarv

yes,  if Lampard can play on as long as he has, Dempsey can and some more. He is made of much tougher stuff. Keep him. 092.gif

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

SKSW6

Yes. He doesn't want to go back home to retire apparently, so why not do it with us.

Berserker

Yes definitely,  we could sell him in a year or two and make money if he wanted to go then, otherwise it's sell him now or he goes on a free. I personnally do not want him to go this summer, or next for that matter!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.