watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Okaka deal back on

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, January 27, 2010, 06:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/01/27/1763645/stefano-okaka-transfer-from-roma-to-fulham-is-back-on-report

Stefano Okaka Transfer From Roma To Fulham Is Back On - Report
The Italian hitman is back on Fulham's radar...

Roma striker Stefano Okaka is set to complete a loan transfer to Fulham as the move, which was broken off last week, has been re-sparked into life.

According to Il Corriere Dello Sport, Okaka's agent Domenico Scoppeliti has flown to west London again to refine details and bring an end to negotiations over his client's move there.

Last week Corriere claimed Fulham had pulled out of the deal as they were not prepared to pay Roma €250,000 for the loan agreement until the end of term.

However, Wednesday's report claims new discussions between the two parties have been approved, and Okaka may well join the Premier League side by the end of the week.

Meanwhile, Roma striker Mauro Esposito is expected to join Serie B side Grosseto on a one-year deal. Sky Sport Italia are reporting that he left Trigoria this morning and waved goodbye to the squad after his contract in the capital expired.

manxman

i just want us to sign a half decent striker.  :P
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Brede Butter Pudding

I'm not sure Okaka is the sort of player we are in need of right now. I think we need experience rather than youth at this stage of the season. Just out of interest, does anyone know how long AJ is going to be out for? Despite everyone slagging him off I think he is still a class striker and when he hits form, like he did at the start of the season, he will bag a few goals. Anyone know when he will return?

finnster01

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on January 27, 2010, 07:13:02 PM
I'm not sure Okaka is the sort of player we are in need of right now. I think we need experience rather than youth at this stage of the season. Just out of interest, does anyone know how long AJ is going to be out for? Despite everyone slagging him off I think he is still a class striker and when he hits form, like he did at the start of the season, he will bag a few goals. Anyone know when he will return?

Hopefully never. Sell him to Hull.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Steve_orino

Get this guy or Victor Moses - would really like to see some youth/potential at the forward position.

12 mill for Smalling?  What if we developed either one of those players, how much would they go for in a year or two?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09