watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ramsey - surely this can not be true

Started by MasterHaynes, June 25, 2012, 08:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

It seems rumours are rife and also posted on Fulhams Finest website we are looking to sign Aaron Ramsey and have had talks with him already. If Wenger gets Mvila then happy for Fulham to take him. Not sure whether its a loan or outright purchase.

Can't believe this is can be true, but...............

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Well it's on the SkySports website, the last sentence about Nicklas Bendtner's transfer options.

Would be a superb signing whether a loan or permanently, either a stop gap for Murphy or a long term replacement. That said, it is rumours.

rusty shackleford

Its all over twitter, but there doesnt seem to be an actual credible source.

We have probably asked to take him on loan - Arsenal are open to it....... With an option to make it permanent - no way

Admin

Quote from: MasterHaynes on June 25, 2012, 08:14:03 PM
It seems rumours are rife and also posted on Fulhams Finest website we are looking to sign Aaron Ramsey and have had talks with him already. If Wenger gets Mvila then happy for Fulham to take him. Not sure whether its a loan or outright purchase.

A little dicky bird told me we are talk to him this week.. Let's wait and see

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Admin on June 25, 2012, 08:59:54 PM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on June 25, 2012, 08:14:03 PM

A little dicky bird told me we are talk to him this week.. Let's wait and see

Was that a tweeted message ...............

Ordar

I still think we should get Bendtner. Would fit into that striking role we're looking for perfectly.

As for Ramsey I've not seen enough of him to make a judgement. Lots of injuries. Cant imagine Wenger allowing him to be sold though

Bassey the warrior

Where would he play for us? I like Dembele-Diarra in the middle.

Burt

If memory serves me correctly, Hughes tried to land a loan deal for Ramsey whilst he was our gaffer.

Burt

By the way, it would be a cracking deal if we could land it.

NorthernWhite

Fair play admin as it seems you were the one that broke this story to Mr Fulham. The Mail are running it now.

Admin

Quote from: NorthernWhite on June 25, 2012, 10:42:24 PM
Fair play admin as it seems you were the one that broke this story to Mr Fulham. The Mail are running it now.

I heard it from a good friend of mine who to be honest, is normally spot on and won't release any info until it has legs.. I still hold him to ransom though over one bad transfer that never happened  :033:

Berserker

Quote from: Admin on June 25, 2012, 11:08:30 PM

I heard it from a good friend of mine who to be honest, is normally spot on and won't release any info until it has legs.. I still hold him to ransom though over one bad transfer that never happened  :033:

If Hughes tried to get him while he was here I hope he doesn't try a crafty one now he is at QPR. We could be gazupped again  :001:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

NorthernWhite

Good shout mate. Was the one that went bad happen to be a name of a car as well by any chance? I remember you getting some grief from the regulars over that one.

leonffc

Quote from: Admin on June 25, 2012, 11:08:30 PM

Bently?  :wink:

Admin

Quote from: NorthernWhite on June 25, 2012, 11:14:32 PM
Good shout mate. Was the one that went bad happen to be a name of a car as well by any chance? I remember you getting some grief from the regulars over that one.

Yes, but in all fairness we did had two bites of the cherry with this guy and both fell through (gladly). Once with Hodgson (couldn't agree wages) and the other with Hughes (went cold when Hughes done the off's). Second time around he was actually in talks with us.

NorthernWhite

Thank god it didn't go through with Bentley. He had a chance to get his career back on track with Birmingham and screwed it up.

Let's hope your mans info comes up trumps. I rate Ramsey and think he could be excellent for us played in the middle.

Mr Fulham

Yeah he gave me the initial hint and I said I'd ask a few questions to some people ITK. They said it has legs and Admin's story was true so I tweeted it. Will also asked his source and got some details.

This is definitely a story with legs. Fair play to Admin and thanks for the PM. :Haynes The Maestro:

LukeJennings

can't over exaggerate how much I want this to happen! Keep Moussa & Clint also.. wow
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

west kowloon white

Brillant if true-but seems like we will have a worryingly young team next year to cope if things don't work out in the first half of the season.
Seems like a good deal for all parties if it happens -but doubt we'll get the "buy" option-hope I am wrong?

valdeingruo

With Davies time winding down, a new welsh wizard?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi