watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - iPhone 4 help

Started by Admin, June 28, 2012, 05:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Does anyone know how to turn a song, already stored on the iphone, into a ringtone, and then move it to the ringtone folder?

I looked online last night and it can be done by draging the tune out of iTunes onto your desk top, changing the length to 0-30 secs, coverting the file format to and Mp4 or something then dragging it back into iTunes, Syncing the iPhone then it appears in your ringtones..

Basically.. is there an easier option?

Mitch

There is, but I don't know what it is. I know that's useless, but keep searching.

Admin

Quote from: Mitch on June 28, 2012, 05:19:33 PM
There is, but I don't know what it is. I know that's useless, but keep searching.

Thanks Mitch, i feel a whole lot better now ;-)

MJG

Don't know I've got an android phone, its really easy on there.

Supermitch

Mitch couldn't answer so this is a job for Supermitch  :yay:

I've got an app on my iPhone called RTWizardPro (was a freebie).  It allows you to take any song on your iPhone and select a sequence of that track as a ringtone.  I've got several extracts from various tracks appropriately assigned as ringtones for different people.

Is a very simple app, even I can use it  :011:

Admin

Quote from: Supermitch on June 28, 2012, 06:31:57 PM

I've got an app on my iPhone called RTWizardPro (was a freebie).  It allows you to take any song on your iPhone and select a sequence of that track as a ringtone.  I've got several extracts from various tracks appropriately assigned as ringtones for different people.

Brill thanks supermitch :-)

Airfix

Similar principle but I use Myxer Ringtones.  Also free, I believe.

hurricane_nz

Try audiko.net. Type in the song you want then you can choose what part you want as a ringtone when its downloaded to your computer just drag it into itunes in the ringtones folder and sync phone, works no problems

The Equalizer

I also have Myxer, although it's still quite burdensome. I just keep to the Top Gun theme as my ring tone!  :58:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Mitch

Quote from: Admin on June 28, 2012, 06:42:49 PM
Quote from: Supermitch on June 28, 2012, 06:31:57 PM

Brill thanks supermitch :-)

Told you! :)